View Single Post
Old 26-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #80
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

What a Cruise, What a Drive - Simply ORSM

Thanks to Theo for and Ron for keeping me in a the loop to what road you were taking to Lilydale, alot of impressed Spectators watched us travel around.

Don't know how to write what I felt inside when we passed through the first town that was devastated by the fires, so many driveways with no houses at the end of them, so many cleared blocks with nothing, just EVERYTHING was bunt and gone.

Its weird looking through the bush and just seeing sticks (trees) - I have seen the images but to see it yourself makes you realize how bad it was.

Noticed alot of the road side barriers were bent from fallen trees and Imagined if you were in your car trying to get out you couldn't as the road would be blocked.

Alot of water tanks being the only thing left on some blocks but on the positive side it looks like all the areas are cleared and ready for new houses to be rebuilt - a lot of new houses had already been completed

Great Pics Ben (DIFFWA) - THANKS

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote