View Single Post
Old 19-08-2020, 02:40 AM   #1137
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

I get along well with all my bordering neighbors bar the old incoherent bastard who has the overgrown property with the big old gum tree. One of my beast mates mum lives next door to me, and thats how we became mates in the first place. The old bastard who everyone hates, his house is for sale, and i really hope it sells so all the prior complaints can get sorted.
When the other limb flattened my neighbors shed, i heard the bang then yelling in im not sure if it was manderin or cantonese, i dont speak either, but it was an over the fence yell of do you want a hand. I couldnt fix the shed, but i could get rid of the giant limb off the tree on the now flat packed shed. Not to be racist, but for some reason once done there was some confusion when i refused any cash payment. It just what you do. But, these neighbors had also complained about both the state of the ild bastards yard, the tree, the old cars in the yard, the frogs who habbitate his pool and now they have property damage.
The limb that fell my way was just another kick in the pants i didnt really need.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: