Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 08:13 PM   #6896
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Had a funny one this morning when I went to a chemist and asked for a Ventolin which I occasionally need, of course everywhere you are required to wear a mask.
Anywhere else it's in, ask, here you go and out.
Nah not this place, they wanted me to experience their long winded expertise in health care upselling, keeping me waiting while I was the only one in there.
They finally get around to ask me, have you been breathing normally lately, to which I replied no.
Shocked, they asked why is that so to which I replied because I'm wearing a mask sitting in here for the last 20mins which has been effecting my breathing.
Ahhh, i should have played the game then. One question the doc asked pre being allowed in was am i feeling ok? Well, one reason i was there was the dull ache in my left arm that was present the whole time when my left arm stopped working a few years back. But the other reason i was there was important enough to not create undue hysteria.
But getting grilled over ventolin, thats a bit silly. My kid is a pretty bad asthmatic. So the asthma attacks he has had in the covid period and ended up in hospital, the first thing they do is shove a swab up his nose to tickle his brain and then pump him full of ventolin. Its not flu like symptoms, its a kid who is blue in the face because he cannot breathe. And my kid has a loyalty card for westmead childrens hospital. He jumps the triage que and every 10th visit is free.
2 users like this post: