Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2020, 01:08 PM   #7304
tweeked
N/A all the way

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
I get a little sick of people continually pointing the finger at Victoria but forget about their own States failures Russ

As I said comparing Victoria to NSW is like comparing apples and oranges, they haven't had a true 2nd wave (regardless of what caused the Vict one)
It’s apples and apples. NSW didn’t have a second wave purely due to its contact tracing and clear, concise and specific immediate communications with the public. They royally screwed the cruise ship, but looks like they learnt from it. WA, SA and didn’t get tested with the same seeding. QLD did really well squashing their smaller event.

VIC are at more pains to not “blame” the spreaders, so they do not give out specifics until recently in the Shep cluster. And look how well that worked. (I believe that is more to do with not having to blame a demographic for starting it, but bringing an innocent community together to stop it. They will not act as decisively with certain communities for fear of being called out).

NSW had just as much seeding into the general public as VIC did. Every post of yours is Scomo this and Vic Opposition that. I call it how I see it, Feds are still very poor in their aged response and not hearing anything about their plans, if they have any. The state Governments , regardless of which side of politics have all done well except VIC let the genie out of the bottle. Hope that they have leant the lesson.

5 users like this post: