View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 07:02 PM   #79
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: The FGX as the ultimate enthusiast collectors falcon?

The FGX's value or collectability factor is being determined and judged by many by what has happened in the past with earlier models.

As it stands, there is no point in even worrying about it now. The FGX's true value, and I don't really mean in a dollar form, will take decades to materialise, just like XY GT's ect are now. Those cars (and other notables over the years) have there point in history, FGX is THE LAST FALCON EVER.

I have to say I hate these threads! Round and round and round they go with the my car is better than yours because, because, because.........
I love for ALL FALCONS and FPV's, they will all be "collectable" one day as all notable and culturally important cars are. But I hate being told that my cars are worthless because they don't have the right badge or are the wrong model in the eyes of the experts. Both my Falcons hold great value to me, I had the privilege of ordering them from the factory new, I know them inside out and enjoy just knowing they are sitting in my garage waiting for the next drive.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
9 users like this post: