View Single Post
Old 26-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #75
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: $A=$US - Are we getting ripped off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a
so you expect that importer to import the part, store the part, service the warrenty on the part, pay any import costs etc etc all for free?

people go into business to make money, not do things for free so some can get a better deal.

I said they are adding no extra value than if I were to buy it myself...The import costs would be the same whether i buy it or he/she buys it so that doesn't even come into the equation...warehouse and warranty costs to a point agreed .

I also agree that there should be a profit for the importer , but a 80% markup?

The only real value being added by the importer is that he's taking the trouble to put in the order rather than me. Something that can be done in 2 minutes.
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote