Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2020, 02:32 PM   #7263
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officemanager View Post
As for the media to blame I won't have any of that, they report it you then digest the news and make up your own mind from whatever source, if any media uncovers what some governments try to hide, interestingly how some of state cabinet ministers were quoted relying on the media for information....what a fn joke.
They have a massive contribution. Don't have a problem with proper investigative pieces that "unhide" things, but when you have a large section constantly twisting the narrative, and at times putting out some pretty hateful messages, they have to have some accountability. But they won't, because....freedom....apparently. Why do we slag off countries that have heavy media control and censorship? Because it works and has a huge impact on people's minds.

I have faith in Vic. Businesses and the economy can and will be rebuilt over time. Lives lost can't. I cannot imagine what it would have been like not to have been able to attend a family member's funeral, which was what was happening when it was out of control. We cannot go through that again. There will not be a 3rd lock down. This is the last chance to get it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officemanager View Post
I and my wife still cannot see any family members due to them all living in regional Victoria boundaries
Honestly I do feel for people in your position. But my cousin hasn't seen his first born child since January because the federal gov won't let him leave the country. Where is the hourly update on these scenarios?

Last edited by T3rminator; 26-10-2020 at 02:37 PM.
2 users like this post: