View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #10
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
The next round of the Australian Motor Racing Series (which Darren is entered under in the Australian Production Car Series) is Phillip Is. on the weekend of 20/21 August. Althought entries are always subject to confirmation. Maybe our Victorian members can organise a cruise down there and give Darren and his team our support. It'd be good to see some club stickers on the car! The next N.S.W. Round is at Oran Park on the weekend of 17/18 September. Who's up to going along with me??

I have been corresponding with Darren and his wife, Treena and I am sure he wouldn't mind the presence of a few Euroford Club members. There was a display of roadcars set-up in the paddock at E.C. for another club who were supporting another competitor (also a good mate of mine) and I'd have to see about the possibility of a similar set-up at Oran Park. At least we have a Club Banner now!

Unfortunately, I'll have to do my homework again because I've lost info relating to this with my recent p.c. drama's.

If memory serves me right, Timmeh has been involved with crewing on a raceteam at the Bathurst 24Hr and I have also been Time-Keeper for a friend whose involved in GT-Performance Racing, so it really is a great way of supporting a fellow EUROFORD owner.
Count me in, I'm up for that. I'd be in for putting a small display up with some of our Eurofords with the club banner while we learn about Darrens racing efforts!

:eclipsee_

Also, when we went up to the Bathurst 24Hr it was in support of Team GT, who were running their TS50 and GT. That was a great weekend of fun - despite the constant 4 days of solid rain!

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote