View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 12:15 PM   #85
johnydep
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 
Default Re: Focus Titanium vs Cruze SRi-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollusc
No regrets on a Titanium Diesel here. The turning circle is not great but when it all comes down to it it is rarely a problem. I also haven't got any concerns about the supposed "rough" ride. Maybe the lesser models ride better but I'm happy with the ride in the Titanium and I much prefer the look (and ease of cleaning) of the 18" wheels.
Great to hear.

The turning circle and ride quality would never have affected everyone, but it would have been smart planning by Ford to have had the option of 17in rims to accommodate those that preferred a smoother drive and better turning (might have even one COTY).

On another note, the dealer never got back to me with a brochure on the Mondeo. The again, I hear that a new model is only months away.
especially concerning their love of the motor vehicle.

http://www.fireservicecollege.ac.uk
johnydep is offline   Reply With Quote