View Single Post
Old 26-06-2006, 01:12 PM   #123
Ohio XB
Compulsive Hobbiest

Default Ohio, USA member with XB

Hello everyone. I migrated over here from the other fordforums message board that is based in the US but seemingly dominated by Aussies. I live in Ohio, USA.

I have a 1972 XA Fairmont that was redone sometime into an XB Falcon. It was originally a 351C car with auto trans and 9" diff. The only thing that has changed is that it is now a manual with a toploader. That was also done sometime before I had it brought to the US. It may end up with a 5-speed TKO tranny.

Sorry, I just found this thread. I've posted around a few places on this board already. I am sure there are a few here that may know me. I also go by the name of Aussie XAXB on some other Ford message boards.

I am going to be 42 in July. I am married (22 years!) with 3 kids of which one has married and left. I am sure we will see him back here in a couple years. _
I've been into cars since I was 16 and started with a 1968 Dodge Charger I bought when I was 18. I also went to tech school in the mid-80's, worked as a mechanic, and now I am a Toolmaker at Ford.

Steve

My XB Interceptor project

Wife's 1966 Mustang

My Artworks and Creative Projects Site
Oil Paintings, Airbrushing, Metal Sculpture,
Custom Cars, Replica Movie Props, Videos,
and more!
Ohio XB is offline   Reply With Quote