View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 12:06 PM   #6
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Car Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by genebaby View Post
With the KMs on Enthusiasts, just do the right thing and if you need another 1000 or 2000 just ring and add it on for the year and they will pro rata it and it's not much for peace of mind.
yep agreed.
Very easy to deal with as I mentioned.

Jack91, re a mate driving your toy, well that just don't happen with me, its a sorry no mate uninsured not going to happen.
KLM limit, well whats the prob ? damned if I'm going to compramise a policy and my name.
Renewing the other week was can you supply current klms on both ?
Yep let me get back to you.
the T3 is in storage, so I said it hasn't moved since last policy, good thanks sir noted on policy.
The Sprint, yes I drive it now and then, having checked to confirm, only did 1k over the year.
Sir you currently have last policy 4Klm limit, in fact on both cars, considering only done 1K on the Sprint and nil the T3 how about we drop the minmal use to 2K And might I add you'll gain a saving of 1K on your policy.
Oh great yes please go ahead.
Win win there, and telling the truth you have no issues if and when the time comes doing a claim, nothing to worry about.
The 4K limit I used to have was to cover myself in case I over used either what I nominated.
I have find Enthusiast good as Shannons was way way back in the ol days and long before when they got bought out.
Also as mentioned you speak to an aussie.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote