Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 28-06-2005, 05:39 PM   #1
Spak

Default Right place?

Don't get me wrong...I like more than Fords too...but the last time I checked. Ford didn't make Magna's, or produce dirtbikes...so why am I seeing things like this on a FORD site? If I was looking for that sort of stuff, I would go looking for it on an appropriate forum/site, not here.

I know this will seem petty to some, if not most. I'm not trying to be 'forum cop', I just figure if I'm looking at a Ford related forum, then that's ALL I should be seeing, anything and everything related to the best damn vehicle around!

Let the flaming begin...
Spak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2005, 05:42 PM   #2
EA2BA
PM me if you want

You will have noticed that the threads you are speaking of have no dedicated section, and this a Ford Enthusiasts site, which means other topics are open for discussion, this more of a community setting, then a hitler style forum as you would seem to prefer it to be

Welcome and have a nice day.

Send me a PM if you want to know anything

2010 Ford Ranger PK High Rider (Auto) - 2011 Ford Fiesta (Auto)
EA2BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2005, 05:48 PM   #3
hamo
since the beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spak
I know this will seem petty to some, if not most. I'm not trying to be 'forum cop', I just figure if I'm looking at a Ford related forum, then that's ALL I should be seeing, anything and everything related to the best damn vehicle around!

Let the flaming begin...
only if you keep coming up with the topics

welcome

Always Autotech
hamo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2005, 06:28 PM   #4
rodderz

Welcome mate

As was previously alluded to this site is obviously Ford based and there are many sections that deal with various model Fords, engines out of Fords, cruises and events including Fords and Ford gear for sale. All the info you could want it here and if you want to know more, post up a thread and everyone will be happy to help

As most of us here are general motor enthusiasts as a whole the Pub section is for automotive topics that can't fit in any other area of the forums, and news items of other makes etc will be in there. It is interesting reading what's going on with other companies too
rodderz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2005, 10:51 PM   #5
Spak

As much as I hate admitting it...I F..ked up. This post was meant for the OTHER fordforum site, not here. If I offended anyone, forgive me. If not /shrug
Spak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2005, 06:43 PM   #6
Jamie XR6
3FB Detailing Tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spak
As much as I hate admitting it...I F..ked up. This post was meant for the OTHER fordforum site, not here. If I offended anyone, forgive me. If not /shrug
Does this mean we can go back to discussing Magna's now?
03 BA XR6T, Black, T5, Unichip tuned by Autotech Engineering (235.5 rwkW), BPT short shifter, Custom Leather, 18" rims, PBR sports calipers, Lowered, Tint, duel CAI & BMC filter, AWC bits, custom stripes.

My Website
Jamie XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post