Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events

Old 27-08-2006, 05:06 PM   #1
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Default 2006 1st Annual Cruise for the Salvos

I Had a look around last night on the net and seen that this year , the Salvation Army wont be able to accomadate for all the Presents and Food because of the high numbers of Social Debt this year..

When I Was a Kid , i got a Present from the Jolly Fat Man every year , and im sure most of you guys got one too ...

So I am Proposing that for the Last Weekend in November , just before the Rush of the Christmas Season , Us as Ford Forums , AU Falcons , E-Series and All other Clubs , Cruise for the Salvos.

Im More than happy to Donate to Kids that wont see the Joy that i had when i was a kid.

Date Saturday 25th November 2006

Where Cruise will be Point to Point , Im Personally going to Drive from Mornington to Geelong , Anyone can Pull out or Jump in along the way

Cost $10 for Direct Donation to the Salvos , Plus any Toys , Tinned Food , Blankets , Clothing Anything that will help Familys this Coming Christmas

Im Not out to see 200 Cars , its more about Doing something Right for the less fortunate , especially the Kids .

Ill Start the List , Hope to see most of you guys there ( Especially the AU Troops !!)

1. SR_AU Daniel ( Blankets , Toys and Some Food )

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post