Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2007, 12:37 PM   #11
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Scratches are all part of life buddy. So are accidental damage. I have a car to enjoy. I drive it where I please. I like it when I park the 182 right out the front. I enjoy driving it to work, with Climate Control on listening to CDs and having the Xenons blazing. I feel safe. What happens if some OTHER idiot smashes right into you? I can tell you now, I'd rather be in the Polo GTI, than the Pulsar.

And that's me. I like my daily driver to have the safety, style, fuel economy (1L more/100kms than the Fiesta!... where I drive) and power that suits me. The Clio has NEVER given me any problems keeping up to traffic. Torque and power are already above class standards.

1 year, and 30,000kms later - and I still love my car.

Scratches and dents etc - they come with part of the ownership. They can also be fixed. I enjoy getting to work in the Clio. I can tell you now, if I got to work in a Pulsar I don't think I'd be there for long. Definitely wouldn't look good along side BMW 5 Series, Audi TT 2.0T DSG, Benz M Class etc. I can tell you now they all drive their classy cars and definitely don't buy cheaper cars to be seen in.

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)