Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2007, 11:15 AM   #14
shane3
FPV GT 0915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilesie
You were doing almost 50% over the speed limit and you still justify it.

get real, I now understand why the hoon laws were brought in.

you should think yourself lucky that they did not take your car off you
This is not like an oversite where you accidently creeped over the limit it was intentional and now we are expected to feel sorry for you.

and for all of you saying how hard he was done by I would like you to see what happens to a grown man that has done nothing wrong have a childs face in his windscreen
Mate no one is feeling sorry for me!

You have read my post? it tells you the circumstance of me being booked, It was 11.30 at night, no one around (except for the cops) and 4 lanes wide, I will also add that I was in the far right hand lane next to the white line that runs down the middle of the road, so the left lane was clear.

You are realy stuck on this "my brother hit a kid" but you still haven't told us if your brother killed the kid or not?
As a young kid I have been knocked over by a car as well as sent flying by a guy on a honda glodwing (walked out in front of the bus!) couple of scratches and some bruising but nothing big.
And as you have said "I would like you to see what happens to a grown man that has done nothing wrong have a child's face in his windscreen"
again let me point out to you that your brother was doing nothing wrong, the kid is at fault.
Bluprint BA GT 2004 Model - Mods: Tinted Windows, Premium Sound, BBS Mags, 245/35R19 fronts, 285/30R19 rears, BMC POD Filter, SS cold air induction, HM tri-y headers, Redback cat back system, Herrod power snorkle, moded Herrod helix spacer, 4" ram air induction, More to come..
shane3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post