Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Best day ever at work!

As usual, I was at work doing the continuous replay at the Flemington Race Course, the day was dragging on, I'd been there since 7:30AM, its now race 10, last race of the day at the course, horses come into the mounting yard and the commentators interview one of the trainers and show footage of the horses walking around, I've got one of my DVD recorders that I use at work recording on its HDD as a backup, just in case one of my other 3 fail. SUDDENLY:

THE SPRINKLERS TURN THEMSELVES ON AT THE LAWNS AND IT SOAKS A POO-LOAD OF PEOPLE IN SUITS!

Many a phone destroyed, ruined suits and damaged egos. I had quite the laugh, very hard. Someone is going to find themselves out of a job and the VRC is going to have to replace lots of phones. I've got a DVD I made of the replay but I'm capped so i can't upload it for a while.

22,000 people at the course today, also a group 1 race, rather large meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourbastard
ive got the weight gain bit mastered, Colonel Sanders is my personal trainer.

As to weight loss, nah, im a fat bastard and proud of it, im going to die from a massive heart attack, for theres nothing worse then lying around in hospital dying from nothing.
Daymoe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post