Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
Kawasakirider

Default Swap mine for AU?

Hey everyone, I was talking to my brother today and he has an AU...

The AU needs a door and a panel, it's white, has some 18's on it and up spec interior (not sure what it is, haven't seen it for ages)

It has the VCT engine in it and is honestly a nice car.

I asked him what he was doing with it and he said I could have it. I don't like that sort of stuff, I couldn't accept it without doing something in return, so he made me an offer and I am going to think about it...

He said he will get the panels replaced and I could sell the EA. My EA has an AU XR6 engine, 17's, EB GT kit, Head unit, 115,000 genuine KM's and an AU XR6 trans. Log manifold, EB wiring, computer, etc etc.

He said he'd take 50% of what I got for the EA, which is a pretty great deal I think.

What I'd probably do is, take my gas stuff out of the EA and use it in the AU. I also have the XR6 computer, would this work with the VCT engine?

Body wise I think it's pretty stock looking with a spoiler on the back, maybe SR or Ghia looking.

What would YOU do?

Kawasakirider is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post