Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-09-2010, 01:07 AM   #1
fordOwner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Delta wheels.

Was flicking through Gumtree.com and I came across four 12 x 5 Delta "jelly bean" mags for $50. From a Mini I think.

Back in the day when I had a Mighty Boy I REALLY wanted these rims on it but I could not find any and I ended up buying 12" 12 slotters instead.

So my whacky brain told me I had to buy them - even tho I dont have a small car to put them on I thought they would look cool stacked up in the corner of the shed. $50 PFFT, why not!

The alloy or what ever they are made from were really weatherd so I attacked it with BBQ wipes (not the rough scourer type but the baby wipes with "nodules") some Brasso and elbow grease and they came up a TREAT! So shiny!!

Problem is one centre cap is missing, not a huge drama as Ill just put that rim at the bottom of the stack.

And my question is what ever happend to Delta mags?/rims?/wheels? Tried googling it but no luck. Tried Ebay - No luck.

Ill try and post a pic of the mags (before and after) as im SO impressed how they turned out after a polish.
prabably could sell em for $200 now haha.

Click here to see my ute
fordOwner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post