Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #16
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdcol71
I'm guilty, i know... I replied to Flappists' post, (I posed the question though, so I claim some licence.)
Would like to keep it to the question,guys. There is enough banter back and forth on other threads, and enough agreeing /disagreeing with other peoples opinions.
Just like to see peoples personal opinion on what makes one or the other.
HOON is a derogative and divisive term used by social engineers and anti car lobbyists to create a perception of superiority and an artificial underclass.

A HOON is someone who is not you, does not do what you do and is an inferior person to you as they are politically incorrect.

The mere fact that this question is asked here and many have replied shows just how effectively we have been divided and suborned.

It is only the HOONs they are against, not us.

Well sunshine, the Scruby's and wowsers of the world are not discriminatory. The hate ALL of us equally and want ALL of us restricted and controlled and our vehicles banned outright.

As they have done since the time of Sun Tsu, if your enemy is too powerful send spies to divide and cause internal conflict thereby using your enemy's power on itself.

We are all so afraid of HOONs, they crash constantly killing people randomly. It must be true it is on TV.
The truth is the the majority of fatal crashes are caused by inattention which is something from which car enthusiasts seldom suffer. We love our cars and driving and can usually spot the radar or potential accident long before it can effect us.
Police have to go "HOON hunting" to catch car enthusiasts, the normal speed cameras or roadside operations only get little old ladies rushing home before the ice cream melts or yummy mummies who are late for school drop off.

There is not one person here who has never sped, spun their wheels, slid around a corner or any other of the "HOON crimes" yet so many of you arc up and point your fingers yelling "Shame shame" at the slightest opportunity because they only want the HOONs and if you hate HOONs you cannot be one can you?
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post