ASTON MARTIN DB9 42 64.62%
PORSCHE 911 (996) TURBO 10 15.38%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
Cheese3
The BEST Falcon is the AU

Default exotic cars from the UK!

Well i have been planning a trip to europe and i am looking at staying a minimal 6months over there. When im there i was going to buy a little buzz box to get around, i was looking at UK used car market to see how much money something small and simple was. I should of stopped searching after i found the price for a small car but i decided to look at prices of exotic cars. I just can't beleive how cheap they are, so it got me think of maybe extending my holidays to a year and trying to bring one across so i don't have to pay import tax. i would like you guys opinion on which cars are the nicest and to direct me the right direction on the rules and conditions on bringing a car back.

I'm just flirting with these ideas right now, but the more i read/search and look into it there would be nothing cooler than 24yr old crusing in a exotic.

I understand insurance would ream me, car services would kill me but i doubt ill have another chance like this to own a car of this quality! And at the end of the day if i sell it i should make money on it which would be nice also!

So which one of these cars do people prefer and any other suggestions! 40,000pounds is roughly my limit on a exotic thats if the dollar is still good when i travel.

Edit: the DB9 is so dreamy

Last edited by Cheese3; 14-11-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Cheese3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post