Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2014, 10:58 AM   #11
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Were Australian Fords Rubbish?

Our falcons fairlane LTD were made for australia to suit us people in australia best in every way possible.

My wife has a Aurion now and i will say it's not a car for most aussie conditions as it's just a city commuter for your joe average boring clown that would never go much off the main highways and if he see's a dirt road he just turns back home in fear of his prejudice simpleton lack of experience.

I have seen it done with some of my city mates they just stopped as if they soiled themselves on seeing a dirt road and it's this type of clowns that force us to abide in their short sighted little narrow minded world and boast of bagging aussie cars full on and looking down their nose, as if only bogans drive fords and holdens then run around bagging people who work with there hands.
I would have to wonder how many of this type of foolish dimwits live in the fairy land who are worshiping the moronic 'new age political correct god' and have the hide to talk about things they have never had to deal with first hand experience and it's type of twerp that start dictating you must not say this or that 'even if it's true' or we the Politically Correct mob will try everything in it's power to try to destroy you !

Now i ask myself why do they work themselves into such a frieze ?

I think it's because you are offending there stupid precious little shallow simple minded sickerning filthy pre judging positions, that they have been brainwashed with for years with and now they can't think for themselves but just act on instinct with total embracing prejudice that they can't think outside of the square of their new PC god they have made for themselves..

Just Bourgeois, i think the word is for people like that..

Now we as a nation are on the path of just a backward nation who pander to the extream right or the left wing views and it's this type of mob that are the biggest low life criminal extremist of them all who only look to themselves and what they can get, moron mentality.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: