Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-05-2015, 05:16 PM   #11
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Time for a "yeti your an idiot post"

So this morning, running late for work with heaps on after being off sick yesterday, I noticed a kitten on the edge of the road that didn't move as I drove past.

I thought I'd check on its welfare as it was only about 8 weeks old, I turned around and went back and saw it had blood on its nose and was not looking so crash hot

I looked at the houses both sides of the road and no one was home so I figured I'd do my good deed and take it to the vet as some one had obviously hit it and either not noticed or not given a stuff and driven off.

Here's where the your a bloody idiot part really kicks in. I got a box out of the back of my car and an old jumper and went to collect him, the little buggers fight or flight instinct kicks in and he does the Harold across the road and under my car. no biggy I think (even though I'm dressed for work) I'll just reach in and grab him. But no this little ****** decides rather than letting me catch him or running away from me out the other side hell jump up and climb in between my rack (rack and pinon, I've got a health set of man cans but think steering in this case) and the exhaust.

I'm thinking how am i going to get this thing out, so I try some water to encourage it to go elsewhere.

he did.

he climbs further under the engine then up under the inlet manifold.

I had no tools with me and as my wife and I had left for work at the same time I got her to pick me up some spanners and drop them off.

I ended up jacking my car up dropping the plastic service cover off that covers every thing under my car and retrieving the little blighter.

I put my car back together and took him to the vet, the thing had a broken right front leg and untold internal injury's and had to be euthanased :( but the thing didn't even have a micro chip so I couldn't even go to the owners house and beet the **** out of them, just well just because I wanted to hit some barsted

Any how that's my your a ******* dick head story for this week

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post