Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-02-2005, 01:39 AM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Arrow Timmeh in the NT - Couple photos

For those that don't know, I am up in the NT with my job (RAAF training Hornet pilots) on a training exercise, but taking the opportunity to have a look around and get some photos.

Just went for a hike out to Katherine Gorge today despite the heat, down to one of the gorges to check out the waterfalls and check the place out, get some photography practise in.

One of the guys took an involuntary swim while soaking his hat, and noone even had to give him any help either. Not sure if there were any wildlife swimming with him, and fortunately didn't find out.

Hope you like the photos, and if I see anything else interesting up in this dusthole worth taking photos of, I'll get them up! Been here 4 weeks, 5 weeks to go! Missing alot of things about home and cannot wait to get back. Open speed limits here are fun though.

Anyways, there are a few photos in a gallery for anyone who wants to check them out:
http://www.eurofordclub.com/gallery/KatherineGorge

Regards, Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post