Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2020, 02:48 AM   #1
syco26
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default FPV certs

As a lot of FPV owners would know a great deal of the time when you purchase a second hand FPV you don’t receive the compendium pack which includes the FPV Certificates of Authenticity.

I have tried to track mine down, as many have, with little to no luck. Contacting Ford and FPV was a waste of time also as they don’t re-issue them as they are a once off.

With this I have been trying to get as many scanned certs as I can so I can help those, like myself, that don’t have a copy of the cert but want one. I have managed to get a copy of the below certs but am after all of them if at all possible.

FG GT
FG GT-P
FG GT mkii
FG GT-P mkii (made from the GT-P and GT 335 certs so may not be 100%)
FG GT R-spec
BF GT Cobra

I am hoping there are some here that have certs and would be willing to scan and email me a copy. I won’t share the cert with your number on it, quite happy for you to cover your number but would very much like one digit left on it to match the text. I would prefer a 300dpi scan but would be happy with anything. Please PM if willing to scan and send me your cert and I’ll send you my email address.

If you are after a cert I have listed above don’t hesitate to ask. Currently have the above numbered with 000 so you can change the number to match your car if you are able to, have someone else do it or I can when near my pc.

Certs still needed, it is a long list

BA/BF GT and GT-P
BA to FG MKII F6/F6E
Force 6 and 8
F6 R-spec
FG GT Black
FG GTE mkI and II
FG GT-F
F6-X
GT 40th
Persuit and Special Persuit
Probably a few I have missed