Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 27-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #1
JayD

Default Towbar on WQ Zetec

G'day, was just wondering if anyone has a towbar on their Fiesta. I have just sold my 4wd, and it would make thinks easier around here if I could tow the 6x4 with some light stuff in it...like the dog!!!

JayD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2007, 10:19 PM   #2
kiwijohn42
Death B4 Decaf

I've seen a couple around with towbars, look like a standard fit. Should be fine with a light trailers.
Old 27-12-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
JayD

I'm about to move from Melbourne to Qld, and a trailer would be handy to transport the dog and pushbikes as well as some extra bedding/clothes etc for the four of us on our trip in a few weeks. With two adults and two kids, plus a labrador, doesn't leave a lot of room for anything else, so I thought maybe a towbar and small trailer would be the go. I'll check it out tomorrow, and let you know my findings.
JayD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-12-2007, 02:05 PM   #4
Scareybear
GRRRR.....

I know City Towbars here in Brissy have a WP as their delivery vehicle, I think they've put a bar on it so I'm guessing you can get them.

If you sneeze with your eyes open, do your eyes pop out??
Scareybear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post