Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 28-10-2006, 11:18 AM   #31
Aaron_EF8
Oops, I slipped....

Mine was delivered last night, looks decent quality, I flow tested it with an oil pump that flows around 4L/min, and it still flowed 4L/min, so it should be fine for the BTR.

They're made by a company called Crown, and are packaged as an automatic transmission cooler. I would say the guy on eBay has bought them cheap from the factory as seconds, as there's a couple small marks on this one from sitting around for a long time.

Here's a pic to show the size difference between the stock one....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ans_Cooler.jpg

1984 XE S-Pack 250 Sno White - LPG - Single Rail - 2.5" Exhaust

"Just because you don't understand something, does not make it wrong"

Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2006, 10:34 PM   #32
Bill_R
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Based on my epxerience with him I can't recommend buying from this seller. I found his communication and business dealings to be just about the poorest I've experienced on ebay. It might be because I questioned his poor performance and he really didn't like it. Others might have diffferent experiences. The feedback he has given to another buyer is an indication of his attitude.
I sold the cooler I bought from him. It might have been ok but I had another by the time it even took him to respond or send the item.
Bill_R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2006, 11:01 PM   #33
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_R
Based on my epxerience with him I can't recommend buying from this seller. I found his communication and business dealings to be just about the poorest I've experienced on ebay. It might be because I questioned his poor performance and he really didn't like it. Others might have diffferent experiences. The feedback he has given to another buyer is an indication of his attitude.
I sold the cooler I bought from him. It might have been ok but I had another by the time it even took him to respond or send the item.
i find that really odd...... my cooler arrived damaged and he, without question, has offered to replace it with a new one.
also found his communication to be excelent
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2006, 11:09 PM   #34
Bill_R
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNC_8
i find that really odd...... my cooler arrived damaged and he, without question, has offered to replace it with a new one.
also found his communication to be excelent
I found it to be lacking. I see one feedback with "no communication" listed.
Bill_R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post