Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 19-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #1
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

Exclamation Muscle Car Masters from Eastern Creek 2006 on CH 7 Dec 23 2006

Subject: Muscle car masters tv time slot

SEVEN NETWORK TO SCREEN MUSCLE CAR MASTERS

Seven Network will screen an hour of highlights from the 2006 Australian Muscle Car Masters at 1pm on Saturday December 23, 2006.

The action-packed programme relives the greatest moments from Australia's premier Muscle Car Heritage event, including a feast of power-sliding, door-banging Historic Touring Car racing.

With six in car cameras spread throughout the grid of Falcon GTs, Monaros, Chargers, Toranas, Camaros and Mustangs you will find yourself in the drivers seat for some of the best manhandling Muscle Car entertainment you could wish for.

Paul Stubber charging through the field in his tyre smoking big Chev Camaro is a must see.There's heaps of Group C and Group A Historic Touring Car racing, interviews with legendary drivers and hot lap sessions featuring some of the most valuable cars ever to have raced at Bathurst.

If you like your motorsport served up sideways with plenty of chrome metal and horsepower don't miss Eastern Creek Raceway's 2006 Australian Muscle Car Masters on the Seven Network, 1pm Saturday December 23, 2006, check your local guides.

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2006, 01:19 PM   #2
cupic
Nikon

GR8 will watch

cheers
cupic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2006, 01:23 PM   #3
GRNKPR

might be a start a butter up before they stuff the V8 Supercars up lets wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
Old 19-12-2006, 01:24 PM   #4
MOTIV8
Just cruizin' around.....

Channel 10 already got the @rse already.......... mmmm good to see that they are being proactive at this stage of the game
MOTIV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2006, 01:32 PM   #5
GRNKPR

will Oastler be a ch7 man now ????????

Old 19-12-2006, 01:34 PM   #6
MOTIV8
Just cruizin' around.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRNKPR
will Oastler be a ch7 man now ????????

Was he there on that weekend poking around with the camera??
MOTIV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2006, 01:38 PM   #7
GRNKPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTIV8
Was he there on that weekend poking around with the camera??

yep but i think it was all to do with CHEVRON having the rights and it was in september when the v 8 s on in vic