Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 21-12-2006, 02:00 PM   #1
steven95falc

Default chasing an engine block

Hey people i am as it says above chasing a block standard bore 6 cyl ea eb ed ef el i dont realy care propared to pay cash for it.
Before i get the critisism i know i can get one from the wreckers but if someone has one already stripped and local to narre warren it be easier that way.
Cheers people

steven95falc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2006, 02:04 PM   #2
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

ohh if you would have told me a month ago i would have had my eb engine still, and you could have just had it!! im sure someone has one!!

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2006, 03:45 PM   #3
steven95falc

I hope so i got one of one of the forum members but the block is a bit stiffed up the top of the bores she had been detonating big time by the looks of it i stupidly got a set of acl pistons realy realy cheap for a standard bore so hopefully i can get out of pulling 10 motors down at the wreckers before finding a good one
steven95falc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2006, 03:56 PM   #4
The Goodz
E-Series Firemaker

I've got 2 blocks sitting in the garage, both with 4 spd auto's bolted to them... PM me if you're interested.

They're both 3.9L. Neither have heads, but one has all the manifolds, rocker gear and all that stuff, the other is just the block.

Alex

Automotive photography, fine art landscapes, portraiture
Photo retouching and restoration

The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2006, 05:03 PM   #5
CHRIS.ED.GLI

Yeh steve we have one @ Berwick its out of an ed std bore worth a look had been thinking of re ringing it we just put a secondhandy in.
CHRIS.ED.GLI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post