Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 19-07-2007, 02:50 AM   #151
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfiles
Change of topic, sorry

I mean what happened to MR ED or Bewitched or Hogan’s heroes or the BRADY BUNCH LOL (never liked that show) or Tom and Jerry etc etc etc there were so good old fashioned shows that when i was a younger boy i grew up on and i don't see it anymore
Your an old timer if you remember mr Ed, anyway times do change sometimes for the better, back in Mr Ed's day the only choice i had was white Y front daddy undies, cool i think not. Imagine those puupies out on a date, what a turn on for the ladies they must have been, I just thank the person that invented jocks was up with the times before my marbles dropped.

Sometimes change is good, and in a few years you be able to sit back and just dial up any tv show, movie or news item on demand as a normal part of daily life.
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2007, 04:07 AM   #152
Full Spectrum
Only a matter of time.

Here is a great test.. Ask any kid or adult that loves there WWF-WWE etc. To pronounce Vince McMahon.. If 9/10 don't say Vince Mac Man i'll be shocked!..
Little things like that have been getting in for many years.. Our date is starting to go towards the U.S way.. It's not 19th of june anymore.. Now it's june 19.. It's not 2000 and 7 as we say it, It's now 2000 7.. Americans cut words down because there lazy they have shirt attention spans as bob putz once said.. Aussie kids today cut words down to the point you don't know what they are saying, It takes 3 times as long to read it you need a interpreter to read it..
More and more people hog the right lane then ever before.. Today and argument ends in someone getting stabbed, A simple disagreement that can be solved over a beer or something ends up in court..
Old 19-07-2007, 05:31 AM   #153
MYVYSS
Back where I belong

More importantly hasnt it been a month, I want to see these invoices, Including Expenses incurred and GST and all associated costs...

cause I smell bull poo!!

Craig
MYVYSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post