Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-02-2008, 04:11 PM   #31
troppo
Mr old phart

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
I don't believe it for a second.

GK
Me either...I said I couldn't find fault with it and explained why. He was very clever with the hoax.

BA GT-P Blueprint
troppo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2008, 01:48 AM   #32
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Quote:
but I'm not sure zero risk is a possibilty
I only want zero risk of cataclysmic failure (i.e. goodbye earth and/or human race). I am prepared to accept a higher levels of probability for the likelihood for lesser disasters (i.e. wiping out France and surrounds - especially as I am not living there).
Old 10-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #33
Quasi
Boss 290 BA GT Goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
All they have to do is broadcast Barry Manilow or something similar out there, then we're almost guaranteed to have no alien contact.
Not one of you have any clue at all, do you?

There will be no mass invasion, there will be no armageddon. The easiest and most cost effective way to destroy or overcome a society is by diminishing all intelligent thought processes and creating a labotomised race who will submit without resistance.

We played them music, so they payed us back in the most senseless, cruel and disgusting way they could.....they sent Eminem!
The Toy - 03 BA GT In 'Venom', Silver BF Stripe Kit, Non-Premium Sound, Cloth Trim, Auto, 19" Staggered Vertini, Custom Exhaust, Roof DVD

Member of the FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT

Web Links To Check Out

Shannons Club Garage

Facebook Photo Albums
Quasi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post