Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-04-2008, 10:02 AM   #6
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
irs the Mondeo has an MP3 compatible Sony head unit.

Dusty1, if you use something like Nero, you can edit Allbum, Track and Artist info by track or album. I ahve no experience with iTunes but worth fishing around it to see.

If definitely works - I burn my tracks using Nero and they work well in Mondeos both TDCi and XR5 Turbo.

I'd suggest getting intimate with a bottle of wine and iTunes for a night - that's the only way I'd ever use that rubbish, by being blind and desperate. About the only way you'd make sense of it too.
I reckon the wine sounds about right. I think the issue with iTunes is that it doesn't allow you to burn them as CDs in their own folder. When you set up a playlist iTunes seems to just takes all the songs as one large file, and that's the reason for the 'Root' coming up. I will use the s*it software that came with the laptop I have to see if that makes a difference, as I will burn each of the CDs as a folder and not as a whole lot of tracks.

Bit more work, but I'll post on the results. Thanks all for your advice.
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post