Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 30-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Jazz bars /clubs in Sydney?

Guys I am out of the closet Like jazz and its easy going sounds. Where can I take the mrs thats nice and has easy going jazz easy listening music? Like Bubles style? Thanx

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
Paxton
Cobblers!

The Basement in Circular Quay is good, as is the Vanguard and Brass Monkey. I've seen a couple of things in at the Brass Monkey, including Ian Moss and Dragon, which were both excellent, however it all depends on what your favourite type of music is.

The Basement in Circular Quay

The Brass Monkey in Cronulla

The Vanguard in Newtown
Roses are red. Violets are blue. OS X rocks. Homage to you.
Paxton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #3
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

I like van morrison,Michael Buble norah Jones..stuff like that.Something with a little soul.

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Old 30-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #4
Paxton
Cobblers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stav
I like van morrison,Michael Buble norah Jones..stuff like that.Something with a little soul.
I'm quite the same, however my favourite album is Steely Dan's Aja. I wore two Records out. But I digress.

If you find a great place to have a drink and listen to some good music, let me know. The one thing that Australia seems to fail at is entertainment when we are out. In the States, most of the bars have a piano and singer, however you're hard pressed to find something like that here. We need more of it.
Roses are red. Violets are blue. OS X rocks. Homage to you.
Paxton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #5
Stav
Smile

I agree. Being a married man it will be nice to take my good lady out somewhere where the mood is that more romantic by good music thats easy on the soul and mind.

Old 30-09-2008, 10:09 PM   #6
Pup_87
BA Wagon

soup plus used to be the best place in Sydney i think but unfortunatly its closed now. it was my fav place to go as it was the only club that ppl under 18 were allowed to go in and listen to fantastic jazz...
So what you are asking is if you have an automatic licence even if it is upgraded to manual automatically can it be upgraded manually by sitting for a manual test and if passed the automatic licence is automatically upgraded but if failed is the automaic licence automatically failed as well and do you have to read the road safety manual to sit for the manual upgrade or does the automatic licence test of the road safety manual automatically cover the manual test as well?
Pup_87 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #7
Stav
Smile

I can recommend the opera bar for a night out guys. It is at th opera house and there is live music. The service was great ,the food was nice I definately give it the thumbs up We sat in a position where we could ee the boats go by.very nice.