Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 29-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
RJO89
EuroFordClub

Default I'm back! And going again!!

Hey guys,

Been a looooong time since I've been on here. Been flat out with work and haven't had a decent internet connection for a while (one of those USB wireless things from 3 - worst invention ever!!).

Unfortunately, the time has come to sell the little beast. I've been given a work car and can't afford to pay off the loan on this focus. Plus I don't need it with the work car. Going to be an extremely sad day when I see the tail of it though. Really not looking forward to it.

So I thought I'd put it up here and offer any parts that you guys might want from this list (price not included, please PM me if interested & I'll give you a price):

Black Angel Eye Headlights (all wiring soldered - ready for install)
Black Lexus Style tail lights
Kenwood 1000W monoblock amp
17" Advanti Racing 'Medusa' rims w/ ~60% tread left on tyres
Clear reverse and rear fog light covers

That's all I can think of right now. I'm contemplating selling the head unit or putting it in my new car because it really is an awesome head unit (iPod integration, bluetooth, etc)

Pictures of most items (and mods of the car) can be seen here:
http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/i...her89/?start=0

Alternatively, you can buy the car as it is, which would save me a lot of time and effort!!!

Thanks guys,
Regan

Far from stock... --- SOLD :

Now riding a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R :
RJO89 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
BlackLS
yum

Can you PM me a price on the headlights, tails, and fog/reverse lights. Is your exhaust stock?

What did you get for a work car?

BlackLS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
RJO89
EuroFordClub

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLS
Can you PM me a price on the headlights, tails, and fog/reverse lights. Is your exhaust stock?

What did you get for a work car?

PM sent.

Exhaust is a 2.25" catback system.

Only got a BA XL ute, but am getting a new one early next year, hopefully an XR8 or XR6T.

Old 29-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
BlackLS
yum

Niice PM replied

BlackLS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
TEKILA
formerly AU_bullet

hey regan,

at least there is some good new to that story mate! good luck with the sale?

do the black angel eyes have the white or yellow halo?
PM price for the angel eyes and clear rear fogs and reverse lights

cheers mate
brad
Old 30-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #6
RJO89
EuroFordClub

Headlights sold.

PM Sent Brad

Old 02-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #7
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

Sorry to hear you have to sell Regan, will be a tough day handing over the keys I'm sure!
Make sure you still drop by here though, would be good to see what you do to the ute (how could you not do SOMETHING to it, you've caught the bug!!)
Lower airbox removed, K&N Panel filter
Momo gear knob + boot + pedals, Ghia boot garnish, Zetec Chrome interior door handles
JVC KW-XR816 Headunit + more to come...

#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #8
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Regan, You never made it to a S.F.S. with your Focus although I know you did call over a visit to the Euroforclub Display! Bummer! Hope it goes to a enthuisiast owner.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post