Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
Ohio XB
Compulsive Hobbiest

Default Anyone got link to old Magnet commercial?

About 6 years ago there was a commercial for the Magnet version of the Falcon that featured I think a yellow Magnet driving slowly through town and all the women turn and have to follow it. There was one woman washing a truck and she squeezed the sponge as the Magnet went past, squirting water into the air in a "metaphorical" fashion.

Does anyone know where I can find this commercial online? I looked around at Youtube and Google video with no luck.

Steve

My XB Interceptor project

Wife's 1966 Mustang

My Artworks and Creative Projects Site
Oil Paintings, Airbrushing, Metal Sculpture,
Custom Cars, Replica Movie Props, Videos,
and more!
Ohio XB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
mickbundy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ubtehD9Pk
Try that link it was a XR8 add I think you will find (may have been a Magnet not sure ) Cheers Mick
mickbundy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #3
mickbundy

Also mate the Magnets were BULLSHYTE I had 2 they never attracted girls like that hahahaha
mickbundy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #4
richa
handsomest man in showbiz

Smile hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio XB
About 6 years ago there was a commercial for the Magnet version of the Falcon that featured I think a yellow Magnet driving slowly through town and all the women turn and have to follow it. There was one woman washing a truck and she squeezed the sponge as the Magnet went past, squirting water into the air in a "metaphorical" fashion.

Does anyone know where I can find this commercial online? I looked around at Youtube and Google video with no luck.

Steve
Was that you tube link the AD you were looking for?....you sick desperado you!!!......LOL

'72 GS
richa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2009, 05:54 AM   #5
Ohio XB
Compulsive Hobbiest

OOOoooo, yeah, baby. That's the one. How ssssssssssexy is that car??? ;)

I thought that commercial was very well done, exceptionally even. It pulled off the theme without being tacky. I remembering seeing it on the Oz Ford website when it was current.

Too bad its not in a better resolution.

Steve

My XB Interceptor project

Wife's 1966 Mustang

My Artworks and Creative Projects Site
Oil Paintings, Airbrushing, Metal Sculpture,
Custom Cars, Replica Movie Props, Videos,
and more!
Ohio XB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post