Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #1
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Bugatti Veyron Diamond

Bugatti Veyron Diamond
By Karla PincottCarsguide21 June 2010EmailPrint+-Tweet this!The Diamond Limited Edition – crafted by Robert Gulpen of Munich and Stuart Hughes of Liverpool – will have a limited run of 3 units, and each costs two million pounds (about $4 million). Photo Gallery
What costs more than $570,000 per kilo? The Bugatti Veyron Diamond Limited Edition.

But don’t be fooled into thinking this is the latest in the long line of special editions from the Volkswagen-owned supercar brand. Instead, this is the world’s most expensive model car.

It’s a 1:18 scale sculpture of the famed Veyron, rendered in 24-carate gold and platinum – and set off by a flawless 7.2 carat solitaire diamond in the grille.

Fashioned by luxury British designer Stuart Hughes and Munich craftsman Ropbert Gulpen, only three of the Diamond Limited Edition models will be made. And the price, you’re asking? A solid two million pounds (about $4 million).

That makes the miniature car twice as much as the real thing. And we know which one we’d prefer to have.

Old 26-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
XAGSV8
Member 178

One of my favourate cars outside of the Ford family. Wouldn't mind one of these sitting with my model cars.

1963 Morris Mini

1999 NU Fairlane Ghia
XAGSV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #3
mr_xr8
Capri GT/TS50/GTR

oh my

TS50 Build
mr_xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
Spitfire 6.2
V6 3L

I really love the Bugatti Veyron as a car. That thing is just disgustingly overdone.
Spitfire 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #5
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yep, would rather buy 2 of the real thing than a mantle piece ornament
Melz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post