Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 13-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #31
SVR73
Mr Polish

Default Re: EOI.. Who would like a monthly AUFALCON meet in Melbourne..?

Guys I'm ultra keen to do an AU meet
Aint done any and only thing I did have was an E, A and BA meet with guys from another forum in Mildura in 2004

A meet on a long weekend in Western Victoria or Mildura is what I'd love. to me thats pretty fair on both the vics and me in SA. basically a 3 1/2 and a five-six hour drive to both locations for me and not much different for the vics

Nelson, Portland, Hamilton, Horsham or even mount gambier
I'm just beginning to get my car overhauled after sitting in my detail shop for years with little servicing but its only got 120K on it so this summer I'd love to have a meet.

Just want to meet other AU owners in the flesh
SVR73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #32
pyr0boy
Starter Motor

Default Re: EOI.. Who would like a monthly AUFALCON meet in Melbourne..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBW-302
If its at Ford, ill have to pass, thats about an hour and a half from me, lol!
problem is, for me, clayton would be about the same (1 1/2 hours), so keep that in mind.

there will never be anywhere truly central to everyone, but i think if this is to be a regular (monthly?) meeting, a rotating roster of meeting points, from west to north to east and so on would be the best idea for something like this, or the route of the cruise could start far from you for example, and then head back in your general direction, this those that are close to the meeting point are equally as far when its done, as you were at the beginning?

either of those i think would be fair in the long run
pyr0boy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post