Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 13-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Sydney Wednesday Night Drags

Hi Guys this is just a post that doesnt require an answer.

We have some pople in town from our branches this week, and its been pretty full on, Last night (wednesday night) was suposed to be the night off where all our visitors looked after them selfs, at Breakfast yesterday, one of the guys asked how far Eastern Creek was from his hotel so we got to chatting, he wanted to head to the drags so I thought stuff it I havent been to a street car event since the drag stripp was the streight of the grand prix track, so why the hell not.

I got on face book asked about the event and was met with, its really just wizzzz pop cars and fully hectic skylines, so I went with the opinion that it wasnt going to ber much fun.

but bugger me, I picked my work mate up from the hotel and cruized down in the 38, the security dude said dont park it down there, just park it here and I can keep an eye on it, so I was right near the gate

up to the top of the stairs gout our selfs a few beers and watched the racing, there was a heavy population of late / current model Falcons (good to see the guys giving them what for) and plenty of other V8 and 6cyl raceing, in fact the wizzzz pop cars and fully hectic skylines made up very little of the feild

the night was really well organised from a punters point of view

If you havent been or were under the impression it was all import stuff, I urge you to give it ago, you wont be dissapointed

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: