Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 10-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
Swaytan
Swaytan

Default New Focus Titanium Owner

Hey Guys,

So 2 days ago I purchased a 2011 LW Titanium Deisel with the sports executive pack. Pretty impressed with the Deisel engine, it's the 1st I've owned.

I'm glad I went for the sports executive pack, went on a small road trip yesterday & the adaptive cruise control paid for itself. I also love the headlights, don't really see myself using the sunroof except for getting rid of hot air on hot days.

For the 2 days I had the car I've really enjoyed driving it. It's comfy as hell just cruisin round the city in traffic, but handles better than anticipated. Haven't worked out anything I don't like at this point.

I'd be interested in what PSI you guys run with your deisel focus. When I picked up the car it was running 40 PSI, I've dropped them back for the moment to the suggested 33 PSI. The 33 probably feels a little spongy, but then again coming from the suspension in my XR5 it would feel that way!

Off for another small road trip today, can't wait!

Swaytan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Default Re: New Focus Titanium Owner

Any pic's of your new Focus ?.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 10-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: New Focus Titanium Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaytan View Post
Hey Guys,

So 2 days ago I purchased a 2011 LW Titanium Deisel with the sports executive pack. Pretty impressed with the Deisel engine, it's the 1st I've owned.

I'm glad I went for the sports executive pack, went on a small road trip yesterday & the adaptive cruise control paid for itself. I also love the headlights, don't really see myself using the sunroof except for getting rid of hot air on hot days.
Congrats man. Have to say, I love my ACC too. Especially because it's impossible for people these days to maintain a general speed on the hi way.

Not a huge fan of the sunroof either, it reduces the head height, however if you hold down the unlock button on your key fob (or press and hold the lock button on the drivers side door handle) for five seconds or so, all the windows and sunroof will open. Great for hot summer days
This user likes this post: