Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 21-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Default WZ Fiesta ST Owner Register

Thought it would be a good idea, if everyone gave more information about themselves and their ST. Ill Startsies

Name: Damian
Fez ST : Frozen White - Build July 2013
Reason For Purchase: Lost my White XR4 2 years ago so this is the best and only worth while replacement. Everything else i didnt bother concidering.

MISTA FIESTA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
mrmavx
Molten Orange Maniac

Default Re: WZ Fiesta ST Owner Register

I will go second then

Name: Wayne
Fez ST : Molten Orange - Build July 2013
Reason For Purchase: 18 months ago i was in a ve ssv ute and realised i needed more seats so i purchased a focus titanium but i was hit with powershift trans problems so i lost confidence in the transmission and i new the ST fiesta was coming so i decided it would be a good idea to change before focus issues reappeared, also i had hot hatches in my earlier days and had never lost the passion for them so its a win win getting the fiesta

Last edited by mrmavx; 21-11-2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: typo
mrmavx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #3
Skramit

Name: Tim
Fez ST : Molten Orange - Build June 2013
Reason For Purchase: First new car. Upgraded from a 2000 Corolla granny mobile to a properly fun car. Corolla was in good shape but just decided it was time. Having my mid-life crisis early
Skramit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #4
mrmavx
Molten Orange Maniac

brain fade my above details should say june build not july
mrmavx
mrmavx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
Swoopdown

Name: Jay
Fez ST : Panther Black - Built I think June 2013.
Reason For Purchase: Previously owned Corolla 98 with 260,000kms.
Wanted a Hatch with decent power, fuel economy, bluetooth and usb within $30k.
Swoopdown is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2013, 06:34 PM   #6
DreadlyST

Name: Paulie
Fez ST Molten Orange Build Date - May 13. Picked up 3/9/13
Reason For Purchase: Previously owned an 08 Hyundai iLoad for work reasons, got a new job where Van was not needed, previously owned a 93 Fiesta, 96 Fiesta, ( these were not in Oz, pretty sure Fiesta didn't come to Oz till Mk 4 or 5 - WZ is Mk 7)and an 02 zetec focus. Have always been a blue oval baby, Dad only ever had Fords in the driveway! Was going to buy an Xr5 or a FoST but when I found out this was coming and after seeing the Top Gear guys review it, and Foust putting it around the ring, I had to have one!

Last edited by DreadlyST; 22-11-2013 at 06:36 PM. Reason: craphouse spelling!!
DreadlyST is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
cainen

Name: Phil
Fez ST Frozen White - From memory built May 13. Picked up 31/08/2013
Reason For Purchase: Love hot hatches. I previously owned an XR4. Sold it to go travelling. Came back and was driving an old Magna whilst waiting for the right car for me to come along...started seeing reviews online of the Fez ST and was very impressed so pre-ordered and the dealer let me pick up 1 day before official release date. I loved the XR4 but the ST is so much better.
cainen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:09 AM   #8
WUB913

Name: Matt
Location Oran Park
Fez ST : Arctic White - Build September 13
Reason For Purchase: The Xr6 was using to much juice and was due for 4x tyres rego insurance and my bushes were annoying so I bought a white ST, fun, practical for my needs and cheap to run
Old 14-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #9
garat05
Starter Motor

Name: Dan
Fez ST Frozen White -Nov 13.
Reason For Purchase: I wanted a car i could play with and the ST had awesome reviews and the price was right.
garat05 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2014, 10:44 AM   #10
chendog
Starter Motor

Name:*Jeffrey
Fez ST :*Frozen White - Build Dec 2013 the latest batch to arrive. Bought it Feb 17th 2014 ordered Dec 2013 before Christmas. Drive away price was too good to be true at $26,990 drive away! Got lucky I guess cos I have not heard of anyone getting theirs below 27K drive away for brand new
Reason For Purchase:*Owned a moondust silver 08 WQ Fiesta XR4 from 2009-2013 loved the car until found my new love for the Fiesta ST after a test drive! sold the xr4 privately late last year then once I got the money for the xr4 sale quickly put down an order for a white WZ Fiesta ST and was told my white one was the only white on the February batch being delivered to Australia. Build date Dec 2013 making one of the freshest ones from the factory at the time.
chendog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2014, 10:45 AM   #11
chendog
Starter Motor

Name:*Jeffrey
Fez ST :*Frozen White - Build Dec 2013 the latest batch to arrive. Bought it Feb 17th 2014 ordered Dec 2013 before Christmas. Drive away price was too good to be true at $26,990 drive away! Got lucky I guess cos I have not heard of anyone getting theirs below 27K drive away for brand new
Reason For Purchase:*Owned a moondust silver 08 WQ Fiesta XR4 from 2009-2013 loved the car until found my new love for the Fiesta ST after a test drive! sold the xr4 privately late last year then once I got the money for the xr4 sale quickly put down an order for a white WZ Fiesta ST and was told my white one was the only white on the February batch being delivered to Australia. Build date Dec 2013 making one of the freshest ones from the factory at the time.
chendog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #12
martinijosh
▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent guide for headlamp repair. 

Name: Josh
Fez ST : Molten Orange - Build July 2013
Reason For Purchase: Consolidating multiple vehicles doing multiple jobs in to one supermini hatch! The cars that have been "merged" are a mk2 Golf GTI (light, manual, modded heavily) and an XR6T (turbo, long distance travel comfort).
Headlights don't work in your B Series? Here's how to fix it!
martinijosh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2014, 11:26 PM   #13
Nitrobuggies
Starter Motor

Name: Steven
Fez ST : Molten Orange - Build December 2013
Reason For Purchase: My old car (1988 Toyota Cressida) finally died. Decided its finally time to purchase my first new car. I have always been around powerful cars and wanted something that would put a smile on my face. Needed to be under 35k, economical and FUN. After looking at every brand the FiST stood out as a clear winner especially after all the rave reviews it got. This car ticked every box, great power and torque, amazing gear box and great handling.
Nitrobuggies is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2014, 03:34 AM   #14
xr6turbo_85
Starter Motor

Name: Jarrod
Fez ST: Molten Orange - Build November 2013
Reason For Purchase: Decided it was time to get rid of my 2003 BA XR6 Turbo as components and engine parts were slowly starting to fail one by one. Was trying to decide between a FoST and a FiST, but the FiST reviews really sold me. Have had mine for about a month and I love it. Waiting to get a reserved parking bay at work so I don't have to park it out in the open and watch it get covered in crap from all the gum trees which are flowering at the moment :-\
xr6turbo_85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2014, 02:19 AM   #15
Basil brush

Name: shane
Fez ST: Panther black
Reason For Purchase: Decided is was time to put the STI of the road for some tlc was looking for something else that was fun to drive and cheaper at the bowser, I was originally looking at a metal a while ago and caught wind of the St possibly heading down under, loved the seats in the Fost, then found out the price read the reviews and the rest is history well almost I don't actually pick up the car till tomorrow, need to find more owners in the west for group buys from the UK :-), then I may be happier ;-)
Basil brush is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-03-2014, 09:21 PM   #16
gavn
Starter Motor

Name: Gavin
Fez ST: Frozen White - Build December 13
Reason For Purchase: Previous car was a CJ Lancer ES and while it was a good car it was nothing fun. As I spend a lot of time on the road for work the FiST was not only fun but economical and had Bluetooth and reverse sensors etc. Very very happy with my choice to get a FiST.
gavn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-03-2014, 12:34 PM   #17
clem0x

Name: Clem
Fez ST: Frozen White
Reason For Purchase: Was originally looking at warm larger hatches like MPS, XR5T, went and poked around at the ford dealer while looking at cars and came across this awesome looking Focus, upon closer inspection I realised it was much smaller than a Focus. It had recaro seats and a very sporty look, it appealed to me instantly!

Been lurking so many forums and watching so many reviews on this car since and made the decision to buy in Jan and it finally arrived yesterday. It was a very long and anticipated wait, but now that it is finally in my hands I'm grinning from ear to ear every time I get in and drive it.

Previous car was a honda civic hatch and after selling that I had been driving the wife's Colt convertible turbo which had a bit of poke but no-where near like the FiST's. Very happy with purchase and it was a smooth transaction with Q Ford at Underwood.
Old 29-03-2014, 01:15 AM   #18
lukits01
Starter Motor

Name: Sena
Fez ST: Blue
Reason For Purchase: Had a built Civic Type-R for motorsport that went too far lol Wanted something similar but with more torque. Was so impressed with this engine when I test drove it. Top Gear and Chris Harris review pushed me over the edge.
lukits01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post