Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 13-02-2006, 03:23 AM   #1
24CIT
back to the shop........

Default saying goodbye....

in the next few days i will be sayin goodbye to my falc!! its off to the workshop to be finished!!! everything has arrived( as far as i know) and she will be put together and hopefully brought to life!!! will keep you updated on progress!! the waiting game is going to suck!! until then!! :

Old 13-02-2006, 03:32 AM   #2
Obriza
Banned

Hope it turns out well for you. Looking forward to seeing maybe some progress pics. Gotta hate the waiting game huh.
Obriza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 04:39 AM   #3
BOOSTDEF
FPV GT Owner!!!

BBBBBOOOOOOSSSSTTTTT........

hey mate, havent seen you around that much. Tell me more about your setup?? What ems?? how much boost? Auto/manual? what injectors??

Cant wait to see the finished product.
- XB Coupe Project
BOOSTDEF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 12:42 PM   #4
24CIT
back to the shop........

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTDEF
BBBBBOOOOOOSSSSTTTTT........

hey mate, havent seen you around that much. Tell me more about your setup?? What ems?? how much boost? Auto/manual? what injectors??

Cant wait to see the finished product.
Cheerz!! the setup well lets see : ........ running a microtech LTX8, MSD dis6 ignition, manualised C4 (with transbrake) with billet internals custom 4500 stall, romac drag minispool, (atm)700cc blitz injectors and a nizpro cobra plenum is on the way. I'm the process of selling my internaly gated 35/40 for a externaly gated one( both have been tweaked) I'm hoping for about 25psi but we will see how it unfolds!! Engine wise, its been built top to bottom! :voldar02:
Old 13-02-2006, 01:26 PM   #5
Paris Hilton
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24CIT
Cheerz!! the setup well lets see : ........ running a microtech LTX8, MSD dis6 ignition, manualised C4 (with transbrake) with billet internals custom 4500 stall, romac drag minispool, (atm)700cc blitz injectors and a nizpro cobra plenum is on the way. I'm the process of selling my internaly gated 35/40 for a externaly gated one( both have been tweaked) I'm hoping for about 25psi but we will see how it unfolds!! Engine wise, its been built top to bottom! :voldar02:
Paris Hilton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 03:12 PM   #6
vegabass
BASS ON BOARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24CIT

wasnt there a thread about will a falcon get into the 9's?.....my guess is yes :sm_drool:
Old 13-02-2006, 04:16 PM   #7
BOOSTDEF
FPV GT Owner!!!

well yeh, since i started that thread im getting more amazed every day.....

Wow, 450rwkw??? looks like we may have a winner soon... lol

9s 9s 9s 9s 9s 9s
- XB Coupe Project
BOOSTDEF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 10:57 PM   #8
24CIT
back to the shop........

Talking

cheers guys!!! will be keeping my fingers crossed!! its been a long time coming!! we're hoping that we have got all the bases covered!!