Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 13-02-2006, 11:39 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Default Members Ride Pages

I'm in the process of changing the Members Rides page.

The photo size has been upped to 640 x 480, and also layed out to be accomodating to the new size. I am also going to add a second modifications field, I think, as some people have too many mods for one box.

Here is a current new style page with full sized photos:

http://www.eurofordclub.com/php/deta...ortrallyesport

I also want to add some more fields like Favourite Moment with the car or something, we'll see.

If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know. I'm also trying to improve the Homepage of the site to improve awareness of this area.

Timmeh

Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 11:43 PM   #2
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Just a question Tim, or maybe there's a simple solution - can Cougar be added to the car selection list?

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 11:55 PM   #3
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Rofl! Duoh, didn't even realise it wasn't!

Just uploading the new pages with Cougar added to the list now.... done and done!

Sorry! My bad. If you alreayd have your vehicle listed as something else, you can change it where you log in. If you have forgotten your password, let me know and I'll get it to you.

That's something else I want to change - I want members to be able to change their password to whatever they want by themselves.

Timmeh
Old 14-02-2006, 11:06 AM   #4
whippet_zetec
Supes

great enhancement there Tim, I hope eveyone takes the opportunity to get some new pics of their rides done and uploaded
Old 14-02-2006, 03:41 PM   #5
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Tim, maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't work out how to update my details on the Euroford site. But the again, I'm not sure my login is being accepted. Is there anywhere on the website that explains to simpletons like me how to update members page?
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2006, 05:16 PM   #6
OZST24

Im having the same problem. Its either Im using the wrong password or Im doing it all wrong.

Any chance you can send me my password again?
OZST24 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2006, 05:55 PM   #7
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Hey guys, sorry for the confusion. I did a tutorial up on how to use it before, I'll work on making it more user friendly without the need for it.

Before I start, melbzetec I have sent you your login deatils. They aren't the same as FordForums.com.au, as we are a separate club website. OZST24, I don't even have you listed on the club site as registered (the only Mondeos that show are nutz000, mr mondeo - from tassie, and ozmondeo), so you will need to register yourself there.

See if this guide helps - of course, the picture size upload limits have increased since this was made also.

See if that helps guys, thanks for highlighting the issues.

I am also working into the system the ability to choose your own password automatically, or change it whenever you want in your own update page, but please be patient as I sort that out!

I think some confusion came when I brought up using your FordForums name to register on the site, in the interests of being able to tell who was who on the two sites. I think that may have introduced confusion that your FordForums login and password were the same as the eurofordclub site login and password, and while they could be if you set them to be, they are not by default. I'll fix that up also.

Thanks, Timmeh

Last edited by Timmeh; 14-02-2006 at 06:00 PM.