Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 03:59 PM   #61
scotty_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU_bullet
yer thats a fair generalisation fantz in which many do believe.....i for one

i didnt mean for this thread to turn into a debate/arguement : lol

Sorry mate didn't want to turn this thread into an argument.

But I can not tollerate anyone who displays such a total lack of respect for an officer or any person for that matter, let alone a fellow forum member.

BIGBIRD, if you saw someone in the street would you call them a pig, an ******** or just generally insult them for doing there job like you have done here today. Why then do you feel like you can do it on the internet. Keep running your mouth like that on these forums and you won't be around much longer.

Cheers Scott
Old 01-03-2006, 04:10 PM   #62
DivHunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty_d
Sorry mate didn't want to turn this thread into an argument.

But I can not tollerate anyone who displays such a total lack of respect for an officer or any person for that matter, let alone a fellow forum member.

BIGBIRD, if you saw someone in the street would you call them a pig, an ******** or just generally insult them for doing there job like you have done here today. Why then do you feel like you can do it on the internet. Keep running your mouth like that on these forums and you won't be around much longer.

Cheers Scott
Perhaps you should listen to your own advice
Speed cameras have changed the things we pay attention to and the things we regard as important. Instead of focusing on the dangers ahead, motorists feel that they have been relieved of responsibility for managing their own driving, and have ceded it instead to the mechanical intervention of the camera and other traffic signals.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:18 PM   #63
scotty_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairmont99
Perhaps you should listen to your own advice

Respect is given to those who deserve it and after the comment BIGBIRD made about Redrum I feel he deserves no respect from me. Sorry I have no respect for people who show none to others.

Cheers Scott

Also I have been on these forums for a long time, usually just reading not posting, This is the first time someone has angered me enough for me to fire up. Maybe I was a bit harsh but I can't stand these young guys with the "Fuk the police attitudes" Don't get me wrong I'm only 19 myself I just hate the total lack of respect in todays society.

Last edited by scotty_d; 01-03-2006 at 04:24 PM.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:24 PM   #64
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

too much to edit.. this is going nowhere.. it dies now.

BIGBIRD.. next time you abuse a member on here just because he is a police officer I'm going t make you a BANNEDBIRD! You have had your warning.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Closed Thread