Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-03-2006, 01:41 PM   #1
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Default Apology

most of ya's have read the comment under my user name in the thread "gary myers copy cat" about the man in question, this reply was posted by a co-worker that thought it would be funny to ИИИИ some people off.... i have apologised to gazza and deby for this... and would also like to apologise to anyone else this offended of just ИИИИed off....

thats all,

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
big_pete
Sublime

thats a low act.
a pointless one too.

be sure to tell your co-worker that aswell
Old 08-03-2006, 02:20 PM   #3
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

What a *****. I have seen this happen often at my work, people get on system and email all sorts of people from your left on pc account.........
Old 08-03-2006, 05:18 PM   #4
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pete
thats a low act.
a pointless one too.

be sure to tell your co-worker that aswell

dont worry he got a cleaning shift for 6 weeks....

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2006, 09:37 PM   #5
myersgd1

No stress guys, nice to know there is support.
Cheers to you all..
myersgd1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2006, 03:23 AM   #6
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

remember when walking away from PC at desk .... Ctrl + Alt + Delete ... then Enter = Lock Computer.

ALWAYS ALWAYS DO IT ... first thing I learnt about about security ... if someone doesn't do it ... it's open season (IE: copying desktop and icons and making it a desktop and moving icons off screen ... a personal favourite of mine.)

I don't go as far as emailling people though with other's email ... can lose your job for that if caught .... just simple stuff to remind the poor person to lock their machine.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-03-2006, 09:35 PM   #7
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

I too, a few days ago have sent Gary a PM to personally appologise as i did step over the line a bit more than a little.

We all do it occasionally, some more colourfully than others.
Im always good for a stir, so feel free to return it in kind when we are

I tend to heap sh1t on my workmates worse than you guys, but we bounce off each other all day, thats different
So i do now acknowledge that it is different circumstances and does not apply here in the same way and isnt understood in the same context.
So ill bare that in mind from now on, its hard to let go when youve been at it all day/night.

In so saying, sorry if anyone else got thier noses out of joint.

I've been offline this last week and a half, due to moving house and working.
So ive not have the chance to act more swiftly.

Anyway, time to move on and do what do do best here, share our love and/or enthusiasm of the blue oval
AC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post