Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 01-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #1
73XBGT

Default Restoring dreams on DVD?

Hey guys I'm a bit of a late arrival on discovering the grand Tourer made restoring dreams show. Obviously due to Neil's passing I assume the show was canceled. Just want to know how many seasons/episodes were made and is it available anywhere on DVD? Or someone able to make me a copy of they have them?

Cheers

The Daily: 2003 FPV BA GT-P mk1 (Build #410) silhouette black, leather/suede, auto 4 speed, SCT X4 flash tuned, BluePower racing developments cold air intake, Headers>high flow cats>HiTech “bionic” dual 2.5” stainless system catback
73XBGT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #2
foxtrot3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical articles. 
Default Re: Restoring dreams on DVD?

Hi. Series 1 and 3 are on the 4ME web site / catch up TV ( http://www.4me.net.au/categories/aut...m-grand-tourer ) and I think series 2 is available from rare spares. Cheers MD

HI

I'M MICHAEL

2003 ACID RUSH BA FUTURA WAGON

light up window switches | auto on cruise control | doubleclick window lift from remote
foxtrot3 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-08-2015, 08:10 PM   #3
73XBGT

Thanks for that... Bit of a shame there's missing episodes, doesn't have complete seasons :(

Tried searching all over YouTube and site links can't find any more than what's on tv4me

Bit weird only season 2 on DVD but not the rest...

The Daily: 2003 FPV BA GT-P mk1 (Build #410) silhouette black, leather/suede, auto 4 speed, SCT X4 flash tuned, BluePower racing developments cold air intake, Headers>high flow cats>HiTech “bionic” dual 2.5” stainless system catback
73XBGT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 15-09-2017, 06:19 PM   #4
sircable
Starter Motor

Series 1 & 2 available from http://grandtourer.com.au/
This is the site for the workshop that Neil started...
sircable is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post