Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 17-03-2006, 01:03 AM   #1
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Triumph's To Be Built in Thailand !!!!

Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand)Ltd.

Triumph Motorcycles is a British company with over 100 years of history. Our motorcycles are designed, developed and built in the UK by a team of experienced and highly skilled workers.

Since 2002 Triumph has operated a factory in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi. The Triumph factory in Chonburi is responsible for producing high quality motorcycle components which are exported to our assembly factory in the UK. Under the supervision of a UK management team Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Ltd produces components to the high standard demanded by our UK parent company and Triumph’s world-wide customers.

The components currently produced in Thailand include Steel & Aluminium Fabrications, Exhaust Systems, Fuel Tanks and Chrome Covers. Due to the success of our factory in Chonburi we are now looking to expand and develop more processes in Thailand. These will include Wet Painting and Assembly.

We are looking for intelligent, dedicated and motivated people to help Triumph to expand our production. We are looking for people capable of leading a production team to meet the output and high quality standards required. Attractive salaries are offered to suitable candidates. We are proud to invite you to join us and become part of our success.

So, will that make Triumph motorcycles, ricers ??? I'll just sob quietly into my glass of JD's.

csv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2006, 01:24 AM   #2
RAREV8
Previously ScottishXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8
Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand)Ltd.

Triumph Motorcycles is a British company with over 100 years of history. Our motorcycles are designed, developed and built in the UK by a team of experienced and highly skilled workers.

Since 2002 Triumph has operated a factory in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi. The Triumph factory in Chonburi is responsible for producing high quality motorcycle components which are exported to our assembly factory in the UK. Under the supervision of a UK management team Triumph Motorcycles (Thailand) Ltd produces components to the high standard demanded by our UK parent company and Triumph’s world-wide customers.

The components currently produced in Thailand include Steel & Aluminium Fabrications, Exhaust Systems, Fuel Tanks and Chrome Covers. Due to the success of our factory in Chonburi we are now looking to expand and develop more processes in Thailand. These will include Wet Painting and Assembly.

We are looking for intelligent, dedicated and motivated people to help Triumph to expand our production. We are looking for people capable of leading a production team to meet the output and high quality standards required. Attractive salaries are offered to suitable candidates. We are proud to invite you to join us and become part of our success.

So, will that make Triumph motorcycles, ricers ??? I'll just sob quietly into my glass of JD's.

Sometimes i feel ashamed to be British.........oh well, I'm going to stay Scottish!

Seriously though, that is a crying shame. They are like Harleys-one of the last bastions of non-Asian bikes.

There is nothing wrong with asian bikes-far from it but I loved the fact that some of the serious machines are still manufactured by the Brits and yanks.
holden see nothing wrong with it and I suspect that we might end up with a Chinese falcon if other threads are to be believed.
I suppose thats just the way things are going nowdays.......i wish it weren't so :(
i hate to say it but the reliability might even improve!

BJ
Gilesie
XAGTCoupe
Pilch
Aussie_afroman
Donut King
Bad Boy Benny
BAWITHLOT
Greenmachine
Pinkbits
CUZ351
OhioXB
Falconunbelievable
4VXC
Uncleraggy

FG G6 Ego, tech pack, Tropic gold 1973 Landau, Cosmic blue 1975 P5 LTD....long term project
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
Im just bored of the single/narrow minded...
RAREV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2006, 03:14 AM   #3
chief
FTF Club Moderator

With all their heritage and racing history just to move to Thailand I think is a bit of a shame. Oh well.

Falcon Tickford FPV (FTF) Car Club of NSW

Fords in the Park 2010

I use and recommend Stingray Car Security.
http://www.stingraycar.com.au/
chief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post