Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2020, 03:59 PM   #1
Itsme
Experienced Member

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
I get a little sick of people continually pointing the finger at Victoria but forget about their own States failures Russ

As I said comparing Victoria to NSW is like comparing apples and oranges, they haven't had a true 2nd wave (regardless of what caused the Vict one)
You got to get over the blame game; simple fact is the Victorian government ****ed up and you would hope they have learned from the mistakes and get on top which I think they are finally doing.
As mentioned if contact tracing is on par we should be all ok and keep this virus under control.
Cheers
Old 27-10-2020, 04:09 PM   #2
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officemanager View Post
You got to get over the blame game; simple fact is the Victorian government ****ed up
now, what do they call it when you tell someone to stop the blame game and then the next lot of words you blame someone - is it 'irony' or is some other word, it just isn't coming to me

Last edited by Trevor 57; 27-10-2020 at 04:16 PM.
2 users like this post:
Old 27-10-2020, 06:22 PM   #3
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
now, what do they call it when you tell someone to stop the blame game and then the next lot of words you blame someone - is it 'irony' or is some other word, it just isn't coming to me
I have never blamed media, feds or other states, just knocked our own Victorian government.
Bit different from you pointing the finger at everyone else except for our government for our woes.
Cheers.
This user likes this post:
Old 27-10-2020, 06:49 PM   #4
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford.
Bet you when Andrews announces restrictions easing on Sunday, these f**kwits will pat themselves on the back thinking it was because of their protesting that restrictions were eased!
Almost on cue, apparently these "right wing" protestors and the "right wing" media are the reason for the easing of restrictions. See below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Officemanager
Good on the right wing media as they may have shamed Danny boy in easing of restrictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked
Well done by Andrews with the announcement, he made it quickly and is opening more than I expected. Gets a big tick from me.
You can blame the "right wing" media for this. True story.
Old 27-10-2020, 07:01 PM   #5
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford. View Post
Almost on cue, apparently these "right wing" protestors and the "right wing" media are the reason for the easing of restrictions. See below.

You can blame the "right wing" media for this. True story.
you would think that after the hammering the righties have given Andrews and he hadn't caved by now they would get the point that their bully-boy tactics won't work. He eased the restrictions coz the time is right
Old 27-10-2020, 07:17 PM   #6
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Can we please stop the personal sniping, it's getting worse than schoolkids saying that my Dads better than your Dad!

In other news....Melb is back to normal for sure. Another 'Truck Driver' (and I use that term loosely) gets stuck under the Montague St bridge

https://www.9news.com.au/national/no...d-5b81c9283b58
Old 27-10-2020, 07:23 PM   #7
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
In other news....Melb is back to normal for sure. Another 'Truck Driver' (and I use that term loosely) gets stuck under the Montague St bridge
Typical Andrews, he lowers Montague St bridge to catch a NSW plated truck. Are there no depths this guy won't stoop to?
Old 27-10-2020, 06:59 PM   #8
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I have never blamed media, feds or other states, just knocked our own Victorian government.
Bit different from you pointing the finger at everyone else except for our government for our woes.
Cheers.
go back 10 pages or so and you might find a different story to that little fairy tale

You told me not blame, then in the next breath YOU blamed - you can run, but you can't hide
Old 27-10-2020, 08:36 PM   #9
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
go back 10 pages or so and you might find a different story to that little fairy tale

You told me not blame, then in the next breath YOU blamed - you can run, but you can't hide
Yes Trevor I blamed our own Victoria government, no one else.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:59 PM   #10
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yes Trevor I blamed our own Victoria government, no one else.
Very narrow view
Closed Thread