Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 26-09-2006, 06:08 PM   #1
raymon81

Default Melbourne cruise

Anybody interested in going for a cruise this Sunday (1st October). Wouldnt mind meeting u all for the first time as i am a fairly new member here. The forecast will be 25degrees and sunny. Wouldnt mind heading up to Lorne or even Apollo Bay. Let me know what you think

raymon81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2006, 06:27 PM   #2
OZXR4
formally ozmondeo

If it will be somewhere close to melbourne I would be in. It is the day after the grandfinal. I wouldn't want to risk it. :
Old 26-09-2006, 06:56 PM   #3
Kelvin
Kelvin

geez yo, i will more than likely be hungover : , im a maybe
Old 26-09-2006, 06:59 PM   #4
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Desperately ready to go on a cruise............but can't do anything until new parts arrive from the states. Car is barely driveable at the moment
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2006, 07:01 PM   #5
raymon81

If there was a melbourne team in the Grand Final, then **** yeah i would be hungover too but unfortunatly its another interstate final :( you'll be right for Sunday We'll see what response we get from other members within the next couple days and make a decision on Friday exactly where we going.
Old 26-09-2006, 07:31 PM   #6
zetec
Zoom Zoom

I'm out for Sunday. I'm a Sydney Swans fan...

Plus I have a hot date on Sunday too, currently auditioning for the role of Mrs Zetec.

I'd suggest more than a few days notice, works much better. Let's go for say a month from now? That way Adam (Focusonthis), myself, Stephen (melbzetec) and others can come along.
Old 26-09-2006, 10:56 PM   #7
JD2004

what time sunday? heading out clubbing hard sat night.. so if i get enough rest il be in for sunday... provided its sometime after 2pm hehe.. let me know, dont really care how far i have to travel either.

Luke
Old 26-09-2006, 11:08 PM   #8
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
currently auditioning for the role of Mrs Zetec.
Yeah but you can plug her in anytime.........4:
Old 27-09-2006, 12:40 AM   #9
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Well I forgot to stipulate that batteries were not included in the ad, so a 3-prong plug is a must.
Old 27-09-2006, 06:34 PM   #10
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I can't this Sunday, got my Father's Birthday or else I would've been in. Thanks Raymon81, next cruise I will be in for sure. Just can't bail on my Dad. Like Matt(Zetec) has said, if next month like long weekend of Melbourne Cup to organise one, then for sure I'm in

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #11
OZXR4
formally ozmondeo

If you are looking for a cruise then I suggest you look at the vic/tas threads. there is a christmas cruise with donations to charity. I have put my name down we should use this as our end of year cruise.
Old 27-09-2006, 08:56 PM   #12
raymon81

ok cool guys, we'll organise it another time then. Thanx for the responses, hope to meet up with you guys soon
Lowered 30-35mm King springs, Custom leather interior, Polished standard 17s rims, Cadance monoblock amplifier and Alpine Type S sub woofer, clear reverse+fog+tail lights, Angel eyes and a few CHROMEEEEEE bits on my baby.