Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 26-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #31
shellstar98

Default Re: someone stole my side mirror ford focus sport anyone else had this problem

fairlane 50 ford do sell other cars as well u know not saying they are all from focuse's.
shellstar98 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2016, 07:53 PM   #32
shellstar98

Default Re: someone stole my side mirror ford focus sport anyone else had this problem

Found out today that someone also stole the mirror off a nissan 4wd from the same carpark mine was stolen from ...wondering if they are collecting these mirrors to sell at the local market will be checking it out tomorrow
Old 26-08-2016, 09:21 PM   #33
Joel.
Lost Focus In The Sunset

Probably just drop kicks. Nothing better to do. Same as when I had my Toyota MR2. Someone stole a plastic vent that is behind the side windows. What would be the purpose in doing it? Some people get a kick out of being a right pain in the butt to others. It was even more of a pain on the MR2 because the screw driver or whatever they used slipped and marked the paint. Oh well.
Joel. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2016, 01:55 PM   #34
NormM67

I was watching 'The Block' the other day (yeah I know, no taste) and some lowlife stole the mirrors from all of the Suzuki Vitara Turbos the contestants get to drive. The guy from Suzuki who replaced them just spent a second 'snapping' the new ones back into place.
NormM67 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2016, 02:19 PM   #35
naddis01
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

That seemed staged to me to give Suzuki some air time.
naddis01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 27-08-2016, 02:24 PM   #36
NormM67

Quote:
Originally Posted by naddis01 View Post
That seemed staged to me to give Suzuki some air time.
Maybe but it sort of put a bad light on the cars showing how easy it would be to steal the mirrors. I suspect most cars are like this these days with the side mirrors just snapping into/out of place (except heated mirrors of course)
Old 28-08-2016, 01:34 PM   #37
shellstar98

I don't think it was staged probably the same lowlifes collecting mirrors for fun..
Losers nothing better yo do than vandalise..might keep peoples eyes open out there
Old 31-08-2016, 08:43 PM   #38
shellstar98

um norm mine r heated still easy to snap in and out unfortunately
Old 31-08-2016, 09:57 PM   #39
NormM67

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellstar98 View Post
um norm mine r heated still easy to snap in and out unfortunately
Strange, my old Previa had heated mirrors and they where connected by wires to the heating elements so weren't that easy to get in or out. I suppose if you're not worried about damaging them as the cretin who stole yours wouldn't have been then it wouldn't have been a problem.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:03 PM   #40
shellstar98

Victor u made me laugh I actually wish I could catch the loser myself ... Hope he gets caught and beaten to a pulp
Old 31-08-2016, 11:04 PM   #41
shellstar98

Norm its only one wire easily done if you know what u are doing