Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-12-2016, 11:54 PM   #31
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: If a kangaroo grabs your dog...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
Yeah but that doesnt stop roos knocking down fences, ravaging crops or foxes killing lambs or goats/rabbits overbreeding and decamating the paddocks, wild cattle destroying fences, camels drinking water troughs dry.
City slickers living in lala land with rose coloured glasses.
Maybe you should re-read my post, to clarify for the slow ones, it refers to people who enjoy killing stuff. The ones who refer to hunting as a sport.

Plenty of people who get their rocks off by shooting stuff. They don't own livestock, they just own a gun and head into the bush to kill things.

Last edited by Stefan; 07-12-2016 at 12:13 AM.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2016, 12:12 AM   #32
TITO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100 View Post
rst2000.I think that sort of language is not needed on a forum llke this!!
Four letter words are no big deal any more in today's world & his language is also unisex!
TITO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2016, 12:28 AM   #33
uniacidz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
Haha, so much misinformation here

It's not a bandana, its a pig hunting collar, to protect the dog from the razor sharp tusks of feral pigs. They are pretty much bullet proof collars (almost) and it's what stands between razor sharp tusks and the dogs vital areas, the tusks of a feral boar can rip the dogs throat open with one swipe.
Um like i was joking, you know, mucking around

Like, really just joking.

Not being serious you know as in the context of my post, was of a jovial type.

Click here for a explanation
VX SS (R.I.P)
VE Berlina
uniacidz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2016, 12:41 AM   #34
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorenutt View Post
Media is making a ****storm in a teacup. How many people punch on at a pub on a Friday night? How many dogs get hurt by other dogs? How many roos get hit by cars and often die slow painful deaths on the side of the road?

They guy was having a bit of fun, yes, it could have been dangerous, but nobody got hurt, everyone walked away. Not condoning his behaviour, and certainly wouldn't attempt it myself, but how often does this sort of thing happen, or something along similar lines, and a few people sit around having a laugh over a few beers at the time?

What should have been a funny incident shared with a few mates has been blown out of proportion by social & mainstream media on a slow news day. Must have run out of Trump **** to air instead.....
Spot on, I think people lose all perspective these days.

Everyone has to be offended or outraged while Facebooking at their local Gloria Jeans on their latest icrap.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2016, 12:42 AM   #35
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniacidz View Post
Um like i was joking, you know, mucking around

Like, really just joking.

Not being serious you know as in the context of my post, was of a jovial type.

Click here for a explanation
I must have mis read it (or mis understood more likely), seemed to me like you were suggesting the dog was not wearing armour.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Last edited by XB GS 351 Coupe; 07-12-2016 at 12:57 AM.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:56 AM   #36
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Maybe you should re-read my post, to clarify for the slow ones, it refers to people who enjoy killing stuff. The ones who refer to hunting as a sport.

Plenty of people who get their rocks off by shooting stuff. They don't own livestock, they just own a gun and head into the bush to kill things.
People killing stiff is how humans got be where we are today, plenty of people have killed 'stuff' for millions of yours, so that you have the freedom today to be outraged at people killing stuff.

Hunting is a legal and legitimate past time, that I chose to participate in. Even though I don't personally own any life stock as such, apart from a horse, farmers are more than happy to have me come on their property and kill stuff. As a matter of fact if I have not killed any stuff for a while my kids will ask me when they can come along to kill stuff, or farmers will ring me out of the blue, to see if I want to kill some stuff as they have some problems on their property they need taken care of but are too busy harvesting or repairing fences to do so.

Not sure what evidence you have that anyone actually gets their rocks off though, personally I have never had that experience

It does feel good to know that you have helped someone out and probably saved a few lives along the way and made this country a little bit better than before you killed stuff, every stuff (fox feral cat or pig) you kill saves native wildlife and probably helps to keep prices down at the supermarket. Even the Australian Government is so happy that I kill stuff that I have been given special permits to assist in land conservation projects and state forrest pest eradication programs.

So you can probably be outraged at something else and leave other people to follow what ever legitimate and legal past time they chose to participate in.

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

This user likes this post:
Old 07-12-2016, 01:16 AM   #37
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
People killing stiff is how humans got be where we are today, plenty of people have killed 'stuff' for millions of yours, so that you have the freedom today to be outraged at people killing stuff.

Hunting is a legal and legitimate past time, that I chose to participate in. Even though I don't personally own any life stock as such, apart from a horse, farmers are more than happy to have me come on their property and kill stuff. As a matter of fact if I have not killed any stuff for a while my kids will ask me when they can come along to kill stuff, or farmers will ring me out of the blue, to see if I want to kill some stuff as they have some problems on their property they need taken care of but are too busy harvesting or repairing fences to do so.

Not sure what evidence you have that anyone actually gets their rocks off though, personally I have never had that experience

It does feel good to know that you have helped someone out and probably saved a few lives along the way and made this country a little bit better than before you killed stuff, every stuff (fox feral cat or pig) you kill saves native wildlife and probably helps to keep prices down at the supermarket. Even the Australian Government is so happy that I kill stuff that I have been given special permits to assist in land conservation projects and state forrest pest eradication programs.

So you can probably be outraged at something else and leave other people to follow what ever legitimate and legal past time they chose to participate in.
Where did I say I was outraged? Re-read my post I state I don't understand it myself. How is that being outraged?

Your over-active mind is at it again, seems the only person outraged is you, judging by your posts the more you think the more outraged you are getting. Like usual, you're a dog chasing his tail getting more excited everytime you post.

I could not give a toss what you or you family do in your past time, does not affect me in the slightest.

Plenty of people go watch soccer, I don't understand the fasination myself.....I guess I must be outraged that people play soccer too....

I don't understand why someone would want to live in the country....I must be outraged at all country people too...

Last edited by Stefan; 07-12-2016 at 01:31 AM.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:17 AM   #38
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Got to be honest mate, I would have been rooting for the Leopard...

Why the F...k would you want to shoot a Leopard?

Some people a seriously ****** in the head.
My Uncle owned a huge sheep farm in the Cape- with lots of rocky ridges/ravines- with gullys and trees. This was where leopard love to live.

My relative who had the encounter with the leopard was hunting antelope, on foot, by himself.

He was not hunting leopard, he came on one in thick scrub and the leopard attacked him, got off one round and missed and it was on him.

When I was up a ravine I was walking up the hill to hunt dassie- which are vermin there, and it is good fun cause they are very wary, hide in cliffs and you need to stalk them. I similarly came upon fresh leopard prints and only had a .22.

Even had I a .308- I was still gunna be out of there.

Leopard, aside from African Cape Buffalo, are the most dangerous of the big 5 game, they are aggressive, powerful, and if wounded they will circle you before attacking, cunning as all hell.

That's my point, I understand shooting vermin and the need for that, or to shoot buck for meat to feed people.

But in terms of simply hunting pigs/roos from a ute using roof/side bars as rifle support- for "fun", it leaves me cold. However, I relate and respect hunting if you are on foot in Africa with wild game, even with a gun you need to have your wits about you. I obviously exclude that canned hunting rubbish from this.

Oh- and on point- this guy did a great job, saved his dog, punched the roo that was lining up to spread his gut entrails on the ground, and made some awesome footage of a roo thinking what in heck was that he just did. Gold footage.

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender

Last edited by asagaai; 07-12-2016 at 01:32 AM.
asagaai is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2016, 01:44 AM   #39
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Got to be honest mate, I would have been rooting for the Leopard...

Why the F...k would you want to shoot a Leopard?

Some people a seriously ****** in the head.
I went to Africa a year ago, open vehicle, surrounded by a pack of lions and follows them in the little 4wd for about an hour. Only thing I shot was plenty of HD digital zoom shots.

And in this time when beautiful wild animals are under threat- I hear you.

But there was a time when the wild animals were more plentiful, and it is a real skill, challenge, hard work and dangerous to hunt on foot by yourself the big 5.

To have a Cape buffalo or a bull elephant charging at you at speed, and to stand, rifle in hands (no ute roof or rails), control your breathing and not panic and wet your trousers, and keep it together to release a shot into the animal that is some 15 metres from you and is about to grind you into the earth-well some people want to test themselves to see if they have the mettle.

My first cousin has shot the big 5 on foot, took him many years and trips into the bush hunting to achieve, its not like you go out and the game presents itself to you- you need to learn how to track, and move according to the wind, how to step to avoid noise etc.

Me- I prefer to test myself on cliff faces climbing, or driving Fords that AMG drivers seem to be incapable of controlling.....

But yes- in this time I wince at the thought of such beautiful animals being shot- can can still respect the skill and nerve it would take to do it on foot by yourself in African bush though....

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender
asagaai is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2016, 08:16 AM   #40
Mainlube
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Couple of small factors in the blokes favour,

How big was the Roo?

Was said the bloke was 6'6" to 6'7" so the Roo was a bloody biggie!!

Bloke looks after Elephants as a job at Western Plains Zoo, they are taking no action and deemed fine for protecting the dog.

Guess a Roo is a lot smaller than an Elephant so he wasn't intimidated.

By getting in first the Roo was clearly stunned (mentally) and wasn't used to a clip over the ears. I think this saved the blokes butt. as the Roo had fronted up
Mainlube 154 Synthetic Solid Boundary E P Gear Oil SAE 75w140 (diff)

www.Mainlube.com.au

Last edited by Mainlube; 07-12-2016 at 08:22 AM.
Mainlube is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2016, 08:30 AM   #41
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainlube View Post
Bloke looks after Elephants as a job at Western Plains Zoo, they are taking no action and deemed fine for protecting the dog.
pleased to hear this.

sometimes the court of public opinion has too much sway which can result in logic disappearing.

i haven't followed the story. i saw it originally on news.com.au and thought it was funny so put it on here to share the laugh. i don't do bookface or any other social media so not aware of any of this so called 'backlash' this guy is apparently facing. typical do gooders these days.

i'm just impressed the guy stood his ground against the big fella. my folks have some bush out the back of their place which is home to a small mob of roo's. i jumped the fence once to try to get close to get a good photo. most of them ran, but this one big fella stood up and hopped toward me. that was about 15 - 20m away and that was enough for me to turn around... of course there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity.
prydey is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2016, 10:31 AM   #42
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Quote:
Pig hunting is a major past time where I live, dogs don't rip any pigs apart

Most dogs will locate and bail up pigs till the hunter can get there to dispatch it by either stabbing it through the heart or shooting it.

Some dogs called 'luggers' will grab hold of the pig when the hunter gets close so the pig can be stabbed safely, if the pig is to be shot hunters will use 'bailers' who locate the pig and follow it or bail it up somewhere, they won't actually engage the pig.
Just to clarify, & I know it's not what you're stating in your response, my post wasn't describing the norm in pig-dogging. There have been instances though of people being fined for training their pig dogs to tear apart smaller boars & piglets, & to me that is ****ed up.

The use of luggers is a potentially disturbing practice. The pig is no-doubt often held down by its ears being caught in the dogs' jaws. Twist an ear of pretty much any animal & they submit - I had to twist the bejesus out of my horse's ear - after double injections of tranquilisers failed to sedate him - when the equine dentist came around recently so we could check his teeth. It set my relationship with the horse back a good 5+ years...

Why must a pig be pinned down by luggers & stuck with a knife, when a good shooter - despite the limitations of our gun laws on repeat-shot rapid-fire firearms - can take out a boar with the assistance of bailers? The boar is on the run, but it's still free and not pinned down in pain. For the argument some may use of "it's cruel to not get a clean shot & let the wounded animal get away in agony", the obvious counter-argument is "shoot better".

I'm 100% with you on people who eat plastic-wrapped supermarket meat really need to appreciate where their food comes from. Matthew Evans did a fantastic series on SBS recently; "For the Love of Meat" http://www.sbs.com.au/food/programs/.../episode-guide

It's not all doom & gloom, it does show how livestock can be killed more humanely than the cheapest/most-common practices that occur currently.

I've assisted in slaughters at the in-laws'. The steers we kill are fairly straightforward. I lead them into a run with a bucket of feed, the butcher lines up his rifle on the fence post, I yell out "OI!", the steer looks up, BOOM lights out. Then the butcher goes to work.

Twotooth/lambs on the other hand are a bit more disturbing, we typically get one into a crush, & again it's the butcher that actually does the killing, but this time with a razor-sharp knife to the throat, just about decapitating it in one swift movement.

So while the steers have zero clue on what's going on & are happy right up to the point of death, the twotooth/lambs have that 5 minutes of uncertainty as they're herded individually into the crush, then 10 seconds of terror as they're pinned & the butcher gets in to position, then perhaps a millisecond of pain as the knife hits. Again it's instant lights out as *everything* is severed.

The term "butcher" is often misused, to describe someone who makes a real hack of something. A true butcher is, in my opinion, an artist whose finely honed skills can make killing a clean, swift & efficient exercise, minimising undue stress & pain to the animal being slaughtered.
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2016, 01:08 PM   #43
uniacidz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I must have mis read it (or mis understood more likely), seemed to me like you were suggesting the dog was not wearing armour.
All good.

Peace, love and mung beans
VX SS (R.I.P)
VE Berlina
uniacidz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2016, 07:39 PM   #44
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghia5L View Post
Just to clarify, & I know it's not what you're stating in your response, my post wasn't describing the norm in pig-dogging. There have been instances though of people being fined for training their pig dogs to tear apart smaller boars & piglets, & to me that is ****ed up.

The use of luggers is a potentially disturbing practice. The pig is no-doubt often held down by its ears being caught in the dogs' jaws. Twist an ear of pretty much any animal & they submit - I had to twist the bejesus out of my horse's ear - after double injections of tranquilisers failed to sedate him - when the equine dentist came around recently so we could check his teeth. It set my relationship with the horse back a good 5+ years...

Why must a pig be pinned down by luggers & stuck with a knife, when a good shooter - despite the limitations of our gun laws on repeat-shot rapid-fire firearms - can take out a boar with the assistance of bailers? The boar is on the run, but it's still free and not pinned down in pain. For the argument some may use of "it's cruel to not get a clean shot & let the wounded animal get away in agony", the obvious counter-argument is "shoot better".

I'm 100% with you on people who eat plastic-wrapped supermarket meat really need to appreciate where their food comes from. Matthew Evans did a fantastic series on SBS recently; "For the Love of Meat" http://www.sbs.com.au/food/programs/.../episode-guide

It's not all doom & gloom, it does show how livestock can be killed more humanely than the cheapest/most-common practices that occur currently.

I've assisted in slaughters at the in-laws'. The steers we kill are fairly straightforward. I lead them into a run with a bucket of feed, the butcher lines up his rifle on the fence post, I yell out "OI!", the steer looks up, BOOM lights out. Then the butcher goes to work.

Twotooth/lambs on the other hand are a bit more disturbing, we typically get one into a crush, & again it's the butcher that actually does the killing, but this time with a razor-sharp knife to the throat, just about decapitating it in one swift movement.

So while the steers have zero clue on what's going on & are happy right up to the point of death, the twotooth/lambs have that 5 minutes of uncertainty as they're herded individually into the crush, then 10 seconds of terror as they're pinned & the butcher gets in to position, then perhaps a millisecond of pain as the knife hits. Again it's instant lights out as *everything* is severed.

The term "butcher" is often misused, to describe someone who makes a real hack of something. A true butcher is, in my opinion, an artist whose finely honed skills can make killing a clean, swift & efficient exercise, minimising undue stress & pain to the animal being slaughtered.
Good post.

The problem is not everyone here has a firearms license or owns firearms or is interested in owning any firearms and having the responsibility associated with firearms ownership.

So most hunters around here hunt with knifes, it is actually the preferred method, those using firearms are the odd ones out.

Different areas may be different.

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

Old 07-12-2016, 08:35 PM   #45
MNTL.XD

This all reminds me of facebook, first and last time in this area of this site.

Simple, roo had his dog, he scared it into letting it go when it shaped up to him, he knew full well he had to get the first hit in and atleast try to get it to change its mind from ripping him apart, thankfully it worked. That punch to the head wasn't planned, it was out of fear.

I would've done exactly the same if i was put into that position. Second place is the first loser.

Cheers.
MNTL.XD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 08-12-2016, 09:55 AM   #46
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Quote:
Good post.

The problem is not everyone here has a firearms license or owns firearms or is interested in owning any firearms and having the responsibility associated with firearms ownership.

So most hunters around here hunt with knifes, it is actually the preferred method, those using firearms are the odd ones out.

Different areas may be different.
It's a perverse twist with the gun control laws, when the more brutal lugging/knifing takes precedence over shooting.

I'm bad at taking things off topic
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2016, 10:07 AM   #47
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Oopsies, wrong thread.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2016, 01:41 PM   #48
Pis-ton broke
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
Oopsies, wrong thread.
oopies? what, oopies daisys? ha,ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

just been put up , a good description and excellent narration.
Pis-ton broke is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2016, 01:59 PM   #49
Junkyard-Dog
*barks incessantly

I don't see why people are getting so worked up about this. A mob of Roos live in the paddock behind my parents' beach house - if you ever saw how they fought among themselves you would know that the one in this video is perfectly fine.

It wouldn't bother me at all if he had shot it in the face. Honestly, they are a pest and are in no danger of extinction.
Junkyard-Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2016, 03:47 PM   #50
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pis-ton broke View Post

hahaha. Was just being politically correct so not to offend any Hillary loving Beta's, because my original post was about Trump for the election thread.

That video has 23 million hits in 4 days )
2 users like this post:
Old 08-12-2016, 06:56 PM   #51
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard-Dog View Post
I don't see why people are getting so worked up about this. A mob of Roos live in the paddock behind my parents' beach house - if you ever saw how they fought among themselves you would know that the one in this video is perfectly fine.

It wouldn't bother me at all if he had shot it in the face. Honestly, they are a pest and are in no danger of extinction.
What people are you referring to? No-one here seems to oppose giving the roo a love tap.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:23 PM   #52
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard-Dog View Post

Same applies to quite a few people who only claim to fame is stealing oxygen.Must remember the roos were here long before the English stole the country from them.
Tassie f100 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2016, 10:11 PM   #53
Junkyard-Dog
*barks incessantly

Passive aggressive much?
Junkyard-Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2016, 10:24 PM   #54
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Good clip, clearly shows that the dog was not being aggressive, also shows what the roo did to the dog and that it actually went to attack the man, it was lining him up for a beating before it got the love tap.

Saw a thing released by PETA today that suggested the roo went away and died an agonising death due to the punch and are pressing for the guy to be prosecuted.

These PETA idiots have obviously never seen two male roos fight, I can see them from my back verandah all the time, they smash each other.

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

3 users like this post:
Old 08-12-2016, 11:02 PM   #55
Pis-ton broke
Banned

yeah ,it shows much more detail, and shows better justification of his actions. when its compared to the other vid, the other vid seems a bit one sided.
Pis-ton broke is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2016, 01:31 AM   #56
prydey
Rob

Quote:
, the other vid seems a bit one sided.
edited by the media for maximum controversy....
prydey is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 09-12-2016, 08:52 AM   #57
Work Horse
Budget Racer

I've heard the roo wants a rematch
Old 09-12-2016, 10:26 AM   #58
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
I've heard the roo wants a rematch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP3qZhdmhGQ

Although it would be more entertaining watching the bloke try and rescue his dog from one of these guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSxqTA-QgqE
Old 09-12-2016, 01:34 PM   #59
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That first video is the type that makes me sick.

People making money out of an animals misery.

2016 Falcon XR8. Powered by the legend that is - David Winter.
XC Cobra #181.
1985 Mack Superliner, CAT 3408, 24 speed Allison.
Mercury Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2016, 02:00 PM   #60
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Bullet View Post
That first video is the type that makes me sick.

People making money out of an animals misery.
Well the Silverback wasn't exactly doing cartwheels from excitement.

I take it you're a Vegan?