Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 09-02-2015, 01:59 PM   #31
Boza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: RIP Neil Thompson

I don't have bookface so can't check the page but what's going to happen with grand tourer
is it still going to be run by his family or are they going to shut up shop
Boza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2015, 02:15 PM   #32
zoesgift
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I believe it was closed before the new year......
zoesgift is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2015, 05:34 PM   #33
Boza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sad was an awesome shop from what I saw on restoring dreams they had a real passion for the cars and did everything right. I like how in one episode they showed the body resto stage he said they rust proof the car top to bottom and even open up the sills to rust proof most restorers won't go that far he really cared for the old girls.
Boza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2015, 06:35 PM   #34
XD 351 Ute
Excessive Fuel Ingestion

RIP Neil.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:55 PM   #35
Bosko
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Today with farewelled a truly inspirational person, who touched so many of us, and the send off was amazing and so was the turnout.

Neil's determination and courage to beat his illness, was something I will never forget, or the phone calls we had about the Coupe and life in general.

Neil you will always be remembered by Miranda and I, and never forgotten mate. We will miss you!

Previous
1973 XB GT Coupe 351 4V, 4spd Top Loader and 9" Diff
Bosko is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 10-02-2015, 11:19 AM   #36
ALKY

Bosko you are spot on it was a very good tribute to Neil and to see the line of GT's behind the hearse was something so special brought a tear to my eyes as well as many others .A great man , a great friend taken too soon
Martin
ALKY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post